Zgemma h2h wont flash

davidward

Hi I've tried multiple usb sticks and also different firmware. When I place the usb in the back then power on, it shows flash then after a while it goes back to "boot". Never had this problem before the box is about 2 years old, using cable for vm. Also I did get it working at one point the menu was shown, but I restarted the box and it went back to just showing "boot on the front panel of the box. Currently using a SanDisk 32gb, i only bought it yesterday plus It has been formatted but still no luck with flashing.

Hi I've tried multiple usb sticks and also different firmware. When I place the usb in the back then power on, it shows flash then after a while it goes back to "boot". Never had this problem before the box is about 2 years old, using cable for vm. Also I did get it working at one point the menu was shown, but I restarted the box and it went back to just showing "boot on the front panel of the box. Currently using a SanDisk 32gb, i only bought it yesterday plus It has been formatted but still no luck with flashing.

What build/image are you trying to flash to the box?

Back