Zgemma h2h

Brucey89

Just recieved my zgemma h2h box. Think it might be a copy. We're its suppose to say rf it says lnb. Any ideas? Came in a h2s box with h2h sticker over h2s.

Just recieved my zgemma h2h box. Think it might be a copy. We're its suppose to say rf it says lnb. Any ideas? Came in a h2s box with h2h sticker over h2s.

Yep, that's how Zgemma sell them now, they simply add a cable tuner into surplus h2s box to make it into a h2h, it should still work in the same way and it's not a copy

Yea covered before

They are converting h2s to h2h
It's Zgemma themselves doing it
H2s have slowed down funny enough lol

They don't make copies of copies

this appears to be normal at the moment, as the H2S is no longer popular a satellite tuner is being replaced with a cable tuner and sold as a h2h. The H2H and H2S are basically the same box apart from the tuner.

The last few I've bought say the same. As has been mentioned they've switched the tuner with surplus H2S boxes.

Best option is to test the box and make sure it does what you want it to do. I bought a h2h and it did come in a h2s box but it worked perfectly. No longer a dual satellite receiver and takes cable and a one satellite connection. If it suits you then perfect!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back