Zgemma H2s Blue screen

56duke

Hi,
I seem to have run into a problem with a couple of Zgemma H2s boxes rebooting every 10 minutes while in Xtream Tv on IPTV. I had this problem last week and when I upgraded the image on the box I contacted the provider and he told me the mac address had changed because of the upgrade . I checked my original contact with the provider and it was the correct mac address . So I am wondering if anyone has come across this rebooting ever 10 minutes and is my provider spinning me aload of lies and now I am out of pocket and would love to name my provider but this maybe breaking the rules or am I.Any help would be grateful

Hi,
I seem to have run into a problem with a couple of Zgemma H2s boxes rebooting every 10 minutes while in Xtream Tv on IPTV. I had this problem last week and when I upgraded the image on the box I contacted the provider and he told me the mac address had changed because of the upgrade . I checked my original contact with the provider and it was the correct mac address . So I am wondering if anyone has come across this rebooting ever 10 minutes and is my provider spinning me aload of lies and now I am out of pocket and would love to name my provider but this maybe breaking the rules or am I.Any help would be grateful
If it's rebooting every 10 minuites reflash your box your box mac address dosnt change its the id code on the xtreamtv app that changes mate ive used xtreamtv app on my h2s reflashed it and I just had to give my provider the new id code

Cheers for that . He tells me that because I updated the box the mac address has changed so he must mean the xtreama app id . How do I go about getting the App ID. Is it in menu, setup . He said I should have taken note of it before I reflashed the box and there was nothing I could do. Why would the box be rebooting every 10 min?

Have you put the app back on you won't get that id till you put the app back on and it most and probably be a different one

Last edited:
Yes I have and I have contacted the provider several times and he just dosen't wan to know, got his pound of flesh twice and is gone. I would love to name him but i don't think that is allowed.

Yes I have and I have contacted the provider several times and he just dosen't wan to know, got his pound of flesh twice and is gone. I would love to name him but i don't think that is allowed.
You can't name and shame on here did you get your provider off here you could give so long to get intouch with you if not you could cut your losses and try else where was it a (test) or full subscription

It was a 3 month sub on 2 boxes . I just find it very hard to believe he cant id my two boxes on the server and I believe people need to know that if the reflash a box it will change ID of the Xtream Tv App and in my case you will not get back onto his server. This is not explained anywhere,
Regards and thank you Bazcfc1 for you time and support

It was a 3 month sub on 2 boxes . I just find it very hard to believe he cant id my two boxes on the server and I believe people need to know that if the reflash a box it will change ID of the Xtream Tv App and in my case you will not get back onto his server. This is not explained anywhere,
Regards and thank you Bazcfc1 for you time and support
I reflashed my box put xtream TV back on and just gave my supplier the new id same with my star 2s box some providers will take people's money then not give a toss after they've got what that want that's my opinion just keep nagging on at him or try a different supplier mate

Cheers, where exactly on the box will I find the id and is it simulator to the Mac address. Sorry about this I'm new to the IPTV seen.

Back