Zgemma h2s BT Home Hub 4

Swish241

Hi new to all this stuff so not to technical for me.

Back story 1st i recently got a zgemma h2s box with the sly tv set up on it worked perfectly with my sky broadband i then cancelled my sky n went with BT broadband only so when my sky tv ran out a connected the box back up again to the new BT router using Home Plugs(TP Link) as i hadn't had the box connected for about 3 weeks i thought this would be the issue so contacted the guy i got the box from he came round sorted it all so epg was working perfectly and so on but issue still was that i was only receiving sound on the sky channels? and no picture. i then tried removing the home plugs and just running a long patch lead and this still didn't do anything a then changed my router again never changed anything i have been in to advanced settings and turned off the smart setup on the BT home hub 4 as thought it could be that still just the same??

any ideas?

Thanks

I moved from Sky to BT i have a tv package and broadband which is very good,i have the hub 5 and at the moment i have an openbox,i am getting a zgemma tomorrow so hopefully if i can set it up it will be ok.

Back