Zgemma h2s iptv freezing

djstewie

Hi running iptv on my Zgemma h2s, also using xtream editor for epg. Literally every 2mins the programmes freeze. As soon as I change channel they work..... for 2 mins and then freeze. It is doing this on every channel, but not the free to air via my dish. It's hard wired with lan connection. And internet speeds are around 30. Any ideas as it is really annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know the answer "problem is your end mate/sucker" [emoji41]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

im running iptv through extreme editor and all is well at my end. plusnet for internet.

Hi running iptv on my Zgemma h2s, also using xtream editor for epg. Literally every 2mins the programmes freeze. As soon as I change channel they work..... for 2 mins and then freeze. It is doing this on every channel, but not the free to air via my dish. It's hard wired with lan connection. And internet speeds are around 30. Any ideas as it is really annoying

No-one else is using your line at all are they? As I know that if another device connects with the same line, the first device cuts off, unless your account is setup for multi connections...

Same happens on my Xtrend ET8500.Ch up then back down fixes it otherwise its frozen forever.
However when i use Perfect Player with the same IPTV m3u file on my Fire TV it plays fine and if does it freeze it's only for a few seconds and resumes as normal.

Same happens on my Xtrend ET8500.Ch up then back down fixes it otherwise its frozen forever.
However when i use Perfect Player with the same IPTV m3u file on my Fire TV it plays fine and if does it freeze it's only for a few seconds and resumes as normal.

Hi all, thinking of going down this route with my zgemma h2s iptv sub) is it likely to freeze or is it just down to provider I'm also in wales using standard broadband Download speed 10.80

You should be grand, 10 megs will get you HD unless the ping is bad,over 60, personally I think that providers blame everything only themselves, a good carpenter never blames his tools

Kinda contradicting myself, I feel enigma 2 (decent box like h2s) is the best option for IPTV from my own personal experience

Get a supplier that offers a putty script

Thanks for the advice could you pm me any one you would recommend i am just getting my head around new set up needed to get things working again.
Any advice on provider or set up I need would be very much appreciated.
Thanks again
Alexandra

I also have this problem, IPTV on my zgemma H.2S freezes every few mins, amchannel up/down remedies it for a few minutes then it freezes again.

The same provider is absolutely fine on my FireTV box/stick and iPad.

Honestly no idea any IPTV provider I used have been trouble free, bear in mind they are just streams and internet is usually the weak link, a 64 GB h
USB pen may help

Honestly no idea any IPTV provider I used have been trouble free, bear in mind they are just streams and internet is usually the weak link, a 64 GB h
USB pen may help

Hi, Why would a USB pen help?

Internet is fine, like I said it works perfectly on firestick (kodi or perfectplayer, and on iPad (GSE)

Back