Zgemma h2s newbie needs help

Asldot

yeah probably dead easy one for those who know and your gonna laugh your socks off...
But.... bangin me head against the wall...

Got my Ccam line put it into my etc folder as file Ccamd.cfg
think I need a Ncamd.list... where do I get it?, what is in it, what format is it in? think I know it goes into usr, keys next to mg_cfg....
Been on a couple of sites that have an up to date Ncamd.list but its in a text format on the screen and not quite sure if I should just copy and paste it into a text folder then save it as..
Ncamd.list
I have FileZilla, but also have a directory on my laptop that lets me directly access the files on my zgemma box just like dreambox.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.. please bare in mind.. I'm a newbie!
Step by step would be smashing...
Thanks in advance

Hello, You don't need a Ncamd.list That is for use with a N line only, If you are using a C line all you need is Ccamd.cfg and put it in usr, keys
And then it should work

yeah probably dead easy one for those who know and your gonna laugh your socks off...
But.... bangin me head against the wall...

Got my Ccam line put it into my etc folder as file Ccamd.cfg
think I need a Ncamd.list... where do I get it?, what is in it, what format is it in? think I know it goes into usr, keys next to mg_cfg....
Been on a couple of sites that have an up to date Ncamd.list but its in a text format on the screen and not quite sure if I should just copy and paste it into a text folder then save it as..
Ncamd.list
I have FileZilla, but also have a directory on my laptop that lets me directly access the files on my zgemma box just like dreambox.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.. please bare in mind.. I'm a newbie!
Step by step would be smashing...
Thanks in advance
Take a look at my guide in my signature strip, there's some info that may help you out.

If you're using an ATV image, the line goes into the KEYS folder and should be called CCcam.cfg

Hello, You don't need a Ncamd.list That is for use with a N line only, If you are using a C line all you need is Ccamd.cfg and put it in usr, keys
And then it should work
HI put my Ccam.cfg ccline into usr, keys did it with FileZilla, double checked it with FileZilla and reopened it to ensure cline was written.. re botted box... but still nothing....
Got internet connection and it's 4g, working tested connection as well.
box was reflashed yesterday with atv6... check cline in openbox and it works fine...
Sorry for being so thick...

It should be named CCcam.cfg not Ccam.cfg ... if you've made it yourself, make sure it's saved as a .cfg file and inside is C:space then line details

You'll also need to select CCcam 2.3.0 for cam1 in softcam panel and press green to start the cam

It should be named CCcam.cfg not Ccam.cfg ... if you've made it yourself, make sure it's saved as a .cfg file and inside is C:space then line details

You'll also need to select CCcam 2.3.0 for cam1 in softcam panel and press green to start the cam
Gone to Softcam planel only have options for mgcamd_1.38r1, oscam_atv 1.2 11214, Ccam 2.2.1 and camd3.908

have you any idea which softcam package I should install....

Gone to Softcam planel only have options for mgcamd_1.38r1, oscam_atv 1.2 11214, Ccam 2.2.1 and camd3.908
We're on earth did you get the image from lol
That's odd from a fresh flash.

Go to plugins, remove all them cams and download CCcam 2.3.0

You must be using an old image then - CCcam 2.2.1 then if that's all that's there.

You must be using an old image then - CCcam 2.2.1 then if that's all that's there.
I did say I'm a complete an utter Newbie.....
Switched to CCam 2.2.1 and rebooted.. and still nothing..... just get my whooshbuild screen opentv6 as background on paid channels

I did say I'm a complete an utter Newbie.....
Switched to CCam 2.2.1 and rebooted.. and still nothing..... just get my whooshbuild screen opentv6 as background on paid channels
Maybe head over to the wooshbuild support thread.
You shouldn't need to be messing around with filezilla as wooshbuild uses a usb cam importer which should take care of your line details for you. You obviously need the right file on the usb first.

Last edited:
gon
We're on earth did you get the image from lol
That's odd from a fresh flash.

Go to plugins, remove all them cams and download CCcam 2.3.0
please if your explaining procedure for zgemma it would help hugely if you would take me through menu options as well...not just for me but for other newbies as well....
We're not familiar with terms and menu options.. cheers..

I now understand....
goto plugins... press red button to remove plugins... then goto softcams from the list....
Then scroll through the list and remove Ccam plug ins you no longer need....
I now see Ccam 2.3 which was not shown earlier.....
Ccam 2.3 is not available in the softcam panel.... but its there in the plugins...
very puzzled....

I'll try that.. lol fingers crossed

Maybe head over to the wooshbuild support thread.
You shouldn't need to be messing around with filezilla as wooshbuild uses a usb cam importer which should take care of your line details for you. You obviously need the right file on the usb first.
Many thanks for your advice... tried the cline importer which had problems and software kept crashing and failed to import cline.

Think. I'm goin to reflash from scratch again for the 4th time.
this is driving me a little crazy........

If your using wooshbuild then follow his instructions, can't go wrong really.
If your doing your own flash then you will need some guidance, maybe have a read of a few set up guides before attempting this.

Well guys, put the new build on which only took a few minutes, changed the Cline accepted straight away into usr/keys from the usb stick/
went to soft panel on zgemma and hey presto on cam1 softcam 2.3 was there so enabled it with the green button / even rebooted...
And.... you guessed it... still nothing.... lol.. what have I missed..

Well guys, put the new build on which only took a few minutes, changed the Cline accepted straight away into usr/keys from the usb stick/
went to soft panel on zgemma and hey presto on cam1 softcam 2.3 was there so enabled it with the green button / even rebooted...
And.... you guessed it... still nothing.... lol.. what have I missed..
You must have an error in your line setup otherwise it would of worked

Sussed it.. recopied the cline code again..... it looked exact but as soon as I recopied it, pasted it and clicked save it came on..
Thanks to everyone for their patience.........

You must have an error in your line setup otherwise it would of worked
Your absolutely right...... I' check and double checked it visually and it seemed ok... I actually went back to the cline from the email that was sent then copied and pasted it instead of just retyping it and hey presto worked straight away.....

Like I said... a simple newbie mistake that won't be repeated... I put a proper build on the box anyway.... thanks to everyone for their time and effort this afternoon... don't I feel a little stupid! ;)

Back