zgemma h2s problems please help

shimster1

hi have had this box for about 10 days and as I am not very techie it took me ages until I put wooshbuild onto a usb and used filezilla then finished quite quickly.
having put an nline into the mgcamd it worked great for about 3 or 4 days with only the odd freeze for a second or 2. the problems started when I was looking to do something ( cant remember now what) and I went to setup, system and then customise when it crashed saying software crash and it rebooted saying I should report it but not really giving much time to do that.
ever since then the whole thing has been a nightmare with me not getting any of the non fta channels at times and sometimes working ok with some freezing.
I go on filezilla and send the mgcam info over to the box and that seems to do the trick for a short time but its frustrating and my epg is all over the place.
sorry this is long winded but I tried to give as much detail as possible so hope somebody can help
cheers
shimster

shimster1.....install the latest wooshbuild v3.01 which allows online updates and also installs your line for you.
This has been tested multi times and is working perfectly.
Just follow the install instructions to the letter.

ok I will do. so you don't think its the nline you think the problem is in wooshbuild 2 thanks coz I wouldn't have thought it was that

It's probably just a bug in the system, can happen time to time. A reflash will sort it. Just follow the instructions for wooshs lastest build.

ok I will do. so you don't think its the nline you think the problem is in wooshbuild 2 thanks coz I wouldn't have thought it was that

Judging by your list of problems then the build you installed was either not done correctly or has been corrupted.
I have been the main tester on the new Wooshbuild versions and have managed to corrupt beta versions a number of times and each time Wooshman has modified the Build until I could no longer break it.
The current build was installed and deleted over 20 times fault free before it was finally released.
I still reflash every day and when faults are reported then that problem is looked at but in almost every case now the problem is due to not following the correct procedure.

thanks benijofar this wouldn't surprise me because I kept going round in circles and the idiot guide just made me feel even more of an idiot.
should I do a factory reset and then put wooshbuild 3 on it?

I have spare line i can let you test your box with just to be sure it isnt your line. Pm me if you want to try it mate

thanks benijofar this wouldn't surprise me because I kept going round in circles and the idiot guide just made me feel even more of an idiot.
should I do a factory reset and then put wooshbuild 3 on it?

No need to do a reset as wooshbuild base install does that for you.

ok thanks im going to do the reflash first as haven't done that and then if still the same I will install wooshbuild 3 and try to do it exactly as it says .
thanks for all your help
shimster

Back