Zgemma H2S Recording Query

PAulSat

I got a Zgemma H2S today and managed to get it all up and running in 20 mins.I installed Wooshbuild and got my line working too with no problems.However I appear to of accidently set Sky Sports Mix to record and it has continued to do so since 6-30.The red light on the front is still on so I presume it is still recording to my usb stick.How do I stop this and delete the recording? It is red in the faves list and my stick is getting full (of something I dont want)

Any help appreciated guys.

By the way a fabulous box,way better than the Openbox for sure..just got to iron out a few issues like this and I will be sorted.

Well Check if you set an auto timer
Menu Timers autotimers
also click filelist then the recorded file should be in the movies folder then hover over it and click red to delete it

It is not in autotimer just checked that

How do I get to filelist please? If i press the timer button it is not in there

look on your remote under menu there is a button called file list.
press that and it should bring up a file browser type thing and then go into the movies folder and it should be named the channel and program you was recording

Ok I have found it and deleted said file.

The red light on the front of the box is still on though.Is this just a power light or does it mean its recording?

Thank you for your help.I will learn this box :)

try restarting it, then it should go away

from what i remember a red light on the front of the zgemma is the box in standby and green light is when the box is on

Back