ZGEMMA H2S recording

roniheal

Hi all i have a ZGEMMA H2S box and use openatv6.0 i can record ok through the sat channels but when i Record on iptv after 30 seconds the picture freezes, and although it says it is recording it only records for 1 minute any ideas please i have done all the usual things IE Formatted USB and initialises Usb via the box many thanks Ron

If you have multiroom sub you shouldn't have a problem, if you only have a single sub you can't watch and record iptv at same time even if on same channel. While watching a normal sat channel try pressing epg button and setting a recording going via the epg on an iptv channel, I can record iptv with a single sub by this method, but if I am tuned to an iptv channel and press record even if I back out and then watch a sat channel it will freeze.

Supplier ok with you recording? Unless you have a multi sub you can only have one active stream at any one time so record iptv and watch sat = win. record iptv and watch another iptv channel = lose.

Edit beaten too it

It sounds like your not set up for recording I would get intouch with your supplier to see if he supports recording on their iptv service as you can record on the sattalite channels but not the iptv

If you have multiroom sub you shouldn't have a problem, if you only have a single sub you can't watch and record iptv at same time even if on same channel. While watching a normal sat channel try pressing epg button and setting a recording going via the epg on an iptv channel, I can record iptv with a single sub by this method, but if I am tuned to an iptv channel and press record even if I back out and then watch a sat channel it will freeze.
Many thanks that worked ok thank you once again for your help Ron

Back