Zgemma h2s v magbox 322

Richied4y

have iptv running on a H2s box but what I am wondering is would it run better and be more stable on a magbox

have iptv running on a H2s box but what I am wondering is would it run better and be more stable on a magbox
H2s are sat boxes mags are designed for iptv but it depends on setup and provider setup like on my h2s I have minimal plugins apart from the ones I need but I can't say I've seen a mag running iptv I've had apps that imitate a mag box but never used one my self

Mag boxes were the market leader but others have played catch up and some great devices about now and much better than the h2s boxes.

Any enigma 2 receiver of similar quality to a h2s is quite capable of running IPTV if you have a decent 15mbs ish internet connection and set it up correctly. In my opinion and I say again it is only in my opinion if you own a enigma 2 why throw good money at something you don't actually need to buy?

Any enigma 2 receiver of similar quality to a h2s is quite capable of running IPTV if you have a decent 15mbs ish internet connection and set it up correctly. In my opinion and I say again it is only in my opinion if you own a enigma 2 why throw good money at something you don't actually need to buy?

What this guy says. If you pay for and are able to get decent broadband speeds of 20mb/s plus, then an IPTV stream should be fine on an old Zgemma H2.S. I recently moved the living room layout and have had to use homeplugs to get my ethernet connection to the H2.S, and it still handles streams like a boss. Best advice I can give is to find a solid, paid for IPTV provider. And before you ask... sorry, I won't disclose my providers in private messages. Just look about yourself and expect to pay about £40+ a year.

I can't anwer the original question reggarding the mag box, but I do have to agree with rpidemon.

I've got 3 H2s boxes & had them 4/5 years now. I stuck with them - when most were selling up a few years ago, when CS looked like it was coming to an end. I'm glad I did - they basically saved me all the cost & hassle of buying a new box.

After trial & error I found an excellent iptv supplier, which worked fine on all my other devices - but was having pixelation issues on the H2s. I was running Basebuild at the time, but since upgrading to Infinity the picture is superb (no buffering, glitching or pixelating)... & I only have standard broadband - 6mbps.

I like ability to run CS & IPTV on the same box, I doubt I'll ever get rid of them tbh.

Back