Zgemma h2s with open vix

Weetartan

Had my box for a few months now it has open vix problem is it's starting to not work very well. Can't download plugins epg doesn't download. So im going to flash with the wooshbuild. Question is what info do i need to ftp off the box before i wipe it. Eg clines.

Had my box for a few months now it has open vix problem is it's starting to not work very well. Can't download plugins epg doesn't download. So im going to flash with the wooshbuild. Question is what info do i need to ftp off the box before i wipe it. Eg clines.

There's a new Vix backup by Willo and Sucmnsee both work very well..

If this was your first post then yes. There's a message on the downloads section that does say you can't download without posting so people don't just take stuff then clear off.

Regarding the Zgemma H2s with open vix Ours went pear shaped some time ago and is now factory restored. All I need to do now is try and figure out how to get it working like it did in the past.
So far whooshbuild is being recommended all the time but currently unable to get any form of download for this. Please advise.

If I wanted to change the from openvix over to wooshbuild would I be best setting my zgemma H.2S back to factory default first?

Never understood why that box had a factory reset option as the problems it causes.......as Grog says just reflash to your hearts content, just NEVER factory reset!

Back