Zgemma H2S - Wooshbuild 6 - NordVPN setup

You need to set it up directly on the router so all traffic goes through it. They will most likely have a guide for doing it
im looking to do the same i have openvpn and vpn manager etc in plugins on zgemma h2h. clueless on how to setup nord tho ive tried entering my u/name and p/word all to no avail. got a file exclusively for nord from elsewhere but its in another language. any help or advice appreciated guys. cheers in advance

im looking to do the same i have openvpn and vpn manager etc in plugins on zgemma h2h. clueless on how to setup nord tho ive tried entering my u/name and p/word all to no avail. got a file exclusively for nord from elsewhere but its in another language. any help or advice appreciated guys. cheers in advance

Ahh so that explains it! Tell you what though I trawled the internet looking for a solution including on the Nordvpn website and never came across that! Well anyway at least the video shows the correct way to set it up.
So if you ere having problem with nord did the info help

Jesus when was this quote of mine from lol.. I know nord got hacked and since then theyve added all sorts of security as the unames and logins of tens of thousands of premium accounts were on pastebin for all to see.

Hopefully you got this working. I gave up with Nord and went with Surfshark VPN instead. Much easier to work with via openvpn.

Regards

Jesus when was this quote of mine from lol.. I know nord got hacked and since then theyve added all sorts of security as the unames and logins of tens of thousands of premium accounts were on pastebin for all to see.

Hopefully you got this working. I gave up with Nord and went with Surfshark VPN instead. Much easier to work with via openvpn.

Regards
Yes works fine mate just need to download the ovpn file from nord add one line to it to reference a file with your login credentials then rename the file and run openvpn.

Back