Zgemma h2s

HI. i updated zgeema h2s online and now it shows as mutant 1200 and started crashing i have not backup before update how can i reset it to original state it was on openxix 4 and sucmnssee slky skin thanks

I'm sure this has been mentioned on previous threats but can't remember what was said about it. Search for mutant 1200 in the search forum box. Worst case is you can re-image using sucmnsees download.

Yeh if crashing u need to reflash.

Basically u online updated and it pulled the software for a mutant 1200 box. So now it thinks its 1 of them.

Sometimes it will still work but in ur case, back up ur line and reflash. And dont manually update ;) reflash newer image.

Last edited:
I tried to reflash it but got bigger problem now its stuck on boot logo with red light on i m not sure what to do i download the image which is rar file how to instal it with usb do i need to copy it as is or something else sorry guys i am new to all this appreciate any help thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 PM ----------

I tried to reflash it but got bigger problem now its stuck on boot logo with red light on i m not sure what to do i download the image which is rar file how to instal it with usb do i need to copy it as is or something else sorry guys i am new to all this appreciate any help thanks

Is there a text file inside the folder you saved on your usb called "No Force"? If there is you can either change the file name to "Force" and this will automatically boot your box once it reads the usb. Another way to get it to boot is leaving the "No Force" there and when it's on boot you need to push the power button on the front of the box.

Flash again

Its not reading the usb cos when you put usb in and turn on the power normally it say usb or flash at the front but nothing happen in my case dont do anything at all just constant boot sign and red light need more help please.

---------- Post Merged at 08:19 PM ----------

Does this box get permanently damage or brick or there is a way to reflash it?

On pc download hddguru low level format tool free.
Open and untick quick and format usb.
In windows format again untick quick and format.
Put just the zgemma folder back on and try again

---------- Post Merged at 08:21 PM ----------

Its cool dude its a very common problem. Can take time but not bricked

Back