zgemma h3 2tc freezing

paul1952

Had zgemma h3 2tc for a year now, its been doing this from new, cable keeps frezzing on most off the channels I have tried everything had test lines from re seller , and test lines with there cards some are better then others.
I am thinking it might be the tuners in the box causing problem.
I am thinking of buying a new box for cable can anyone recommend a good cable box.

Had zgemma h3 2tc for a year now, its been doing this from new, cable keeps frezzing on most off the channels I have tried everything had test lines from re seller , and test lines with there cards some are better then others.
I am thinking it might be the tuners in the box causing problem.
I am thinking of buying a new box for cable can anyone recommend a good cable box.
is it freezing, stop/start/stop or is it pixellating like this?
if you are using VM push-fit white plastic connections to/from splitter and box, they don't work properly with E2 boxes, also duff splitters cause pixellation/distortion, you need quality cables and splitters, these are more important than whichever box you use.
There's also a possibility the power levels are out, check the router downstream levels and post data here

Attachments

• pixelation01.jpg
    pixelation01.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1
its stop/start for about 20secs I tried Labgear and tratec splitters, router power levels ok, this box been like this since i had it

is it freezing, stop/start/stop or is it pixellating like this?
if you are using VM push-fit white plastic connections to/from splitter and box, they don't work properly with E2 boxes, also duff splitters cause pixellation/distortion, you need quality cables and splitters, these are more important than whichever box you use.
There's also a possibility the power levels are out, check the router downstream levels and post data here

Can you post a picture of the VM push-fit white plastic connections to from the splitter and box? and what splitter would you recommend im having same problems with pixelation and going off/on for about 20secs.

I was thinking it may have been dodgy test lines.

Thanks

Can you post a picture of the VM push-fit white plastic connections to from the splitter and box? and what splitter would you recommend im having same problems with pixelation and going off/on for about 20secs.

I was thinking it may have been dodgy test lines.

Thanks
Someone posted this last week
https://www.techkings.org/threads/37-0-snr.148038/post-952293
pixellation is always caused by splitter/cables and is not the line
Best splitters are Tratec or Technetix, failing that, Labgear from screwfix, cables should be short, 1.5 to 2m max and also top quality with compression fitted screw ends on

Back