ZGEMMA H3.2TC Line help please

Hi all,

New to ZGEMMA but previously had a cable DBOX, then went to a Sly VU+ Solo box so not entirely new to enigma boxes but still having trouble.

I've loaded woosh v6 on ok, copied over my subs C line (CCcam.cfg) into the ETC folder and the N line (NewCam.List) into usr/Keys. (I copied the whole files without changing names or anything).

Loaded my net Id and did a service search found loads of channels, but only BBC 1,BBC2, itv, channel 4 & channel 5 are working, everything else is just a black pages.

tried changing cam 1 to mgcamd_1.35a it didn't work so tried to CCcam 2.3.0 rebooting after each attempt to no avail.

Tried re-doing everything from scratch in case I made a mistake but no joy, any help would be appriciated.

Its sound like your lines are not clearing m8, as you have the FTA ones working, try Mgcamd 1.38a, and should both lines not be in the NewCamd.list file ???

CCcam.cfg goes into the Keys folder on Wooshbuild and if it's an N line then you have the file name wrong, it should be newcamd.list unless it's a typo.

If using a C line and a N line then you need to put the C line in a cccamd.list file
Put the N line in a newcamd.list and add both files to usr/keys.
You will also need a new mg_cfg file from the download section that has been configured to use both lines at once.

The above set up will then run using mgcamd 1.38

Last edited by a moderator:
If using a C line and a N line then you need to put the C line in a cccamd.list file
Put the N line in a newcamd.list and add both files to usr/keys.
You will also need a new mg_cfg file from the download section that has been configured to use both lines at once.

Never heard of a cccamd.list?

Thanks for the reply's, I'm at work now will try later tonight :-

'Its sound like your lines are not clearing m8, as you have the FTA ones working, try Mgcamd 1.38a, and should both lines not be in the NewCamd.list file ???'

I tried 1.38a with the same result, the line isn't a dual line it's either one or the other not both.

NewCamd.list was a typo the file I used was just newcamd.list

I'll let you know how I get on. Cheers

How to use Mgcamd with CCcam and Newcs

This is some information about how to add C & N lines to mgcamd.
This particular post is for dreambox 800hd but can be adopted to use with other receivers using Enigma and Enigma2.
The location of the files will depend on the image you use. In linux they will be in /var/keys or /usr/keys or something similar.

There are 3 important files needed for sharing:

mg_cfg
cccamd.list
and
newcamd.list

To allow mgcamd to share from both CCcam and Newcs, you must ensure that in the file mg_cfg, you edit the settings for the value of G: { x }

Settings are cumulative, you sum the values of the emus you want to connect to.. Have a quick look, but don’t dwell on it.

Set G: { 33 }

Simple so far? it gets easier..

Edit cccamd.list and paste in a C-line as normal e.g.

C: myfriend.dyndns.com 12000 myname mypass

close and save.

Edit newcamd.list

You may see something like:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

leave that alone..

If someone gives you an N-line like this

N: myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

add it to the end of the newcamd.list like this:

CWS = myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 server1

Close and save

Restart mgcamd :(y):

Thanks for the reply's, I'm at work now will try later tonight :-

'Its sound like your lines are not clearing m8, as you have the FTA ones working, try Mgcamd 1.38a, and should both lines not be in the NewCamd.list file ???'

I tried 1.38a with the same result, the line isn't a dual line it's either one or the other not both.

NewCamd.list was a typo the file I used was just newcamd.list

I'll let you know how I get on. Cheers

Hi all, tried all of the above but no joy, just to be clear, I'm not trying to use Both a N line and a C line at the same time, It's either one or the other but NOT both, so I disregarded downloading a new mg_cfg file as Ste suggested.

I'm beginning to suspect my line is not working (no response to my emails !) - is there a way to check it is working or else is there a test line I can try or a suggestion for a good gift supplier ?
Once I know all everything is set up and working I'll get another 12 mth sub ?

Last edited:
Hi all, tried all of the above but no joy, just to be clear, I'm not trying to use Both a N line and a C line at the same time, It's either one or the other but NOT both, so I disregarded downloading a new mg_cfg file as Ste suggested.

I'm beginning to suspect my line is not working - is there a way to check it or else is there a good test line I can try ?
Once I know all everything is set up and working I'll get another 12 mth sub ?
You would need both lines to run on the same cam to clear the channels.
Sat channels will clear with your C line ( I take it)
VM channels clear using N line.
Technically only one line is running at any one time depending on what channel you are requesting

You would need both lines to run on the same cam to clear the channels.
Sat channels will clear with your C line ( I take it)
VM channels clear using N line.
Technically only one line is running at any one time depending on what channel you are requesting

I think maybe I have a hole in my understanding of things, I'm not trying to run both sat and VM - Just VM (I thought the N-line and C-line were the same thing but using different encryptions (or something).
So I think I should concentrate on a N-line, but the doubt about my current line stands !

I was trying to instal 1 line, the n line didn't work so I tried the c line, my supplier said to use either but not at the same time. Sorry I think I'm confusing myself never mind you guys !

Well I've tried another Test line again with no success ! I loaded the file via USB using USB cam importer. The free to air channels were ok but nothing else. I'm at a loss as to what else to try ?

Well bugger me sideways, after watching the TDf on another box, the Zgemma has started clearing all channels ! Think the new test line worked just needed a bit of time to come through. Well I;m a happy bunny now, Thanks for all your help and suggestions, I don't think I'm much use now but I;ll try to return the favour to other newbs once I actually gain some knowledge. Off to pay for a 12mth sub. Woohoo.

Well bugger me sideways, after watching the TDf on another box, the Zgemma has started clearing all channels ! Think the new test line worked just needed a bit of time to come through. Well I;m a happy bunny now, Thanks for all your help and suggestions, I don't think I'm much use now but I;ll try to return the favour to other newbs once I actually gain some knowledge. Off to pay for a 12mth sub. Woohoo.

If you'd have restarted the cam in softcam panel, it would have come on straight away :)

Back