Zgemma H3.2tc setup help....

gimpboy69

I LOVED Wooshbuild. his builds were perfect on my old H2s till the channels went pop....
I've decided to go down the cable route so just got an H3.2tc, jumped on to his site to get V.6 for my box but when I try to install it it doesn't go through the usual easy setup screen, the box leds just flash up usb>updt a couple of times then the box just boots into open ATV 6.0. (which came pre installed)
The file name I downloaded from wooshbuilds downloads was Zgemma-H3-2TC-BaseBuild-OpenATV-6.0 but the one for my old H2s was BaseBuild-v2-wooshbuild-H2S am I missing something here???
I thought I would get the same sort of choices of skins and layout as I had on my H2s, I was going to try the virgin skin to get the full cable effect.
I REALLY haven't got a clue where to start setting up the twin cable tuners.... soooo many options.... don't know where to start what with network ids and sooo many more options...
I knew my way around the old woosh sky skin, where to put my mgcam and line details but with open ATV..... not a clue...
Help!

It sounds like the noforce file inside the h3 folder just needs changing to force to flash properly.

Back