zgemma h5.2s unable to add softcams

xt3mpzx

im trying to add oscam so i can run two lines. i had it set up on my h2s but cannot install oscam on this h5.2s. im using wooshbuild v5

no softcam is not on the list? i no it was on my h2s
when i press, menu, info panel, softcam panel, then blue button to install softcams nothing comes up there to download either.

Hmmm, not sure about that then.
I would of thought the softcam menu be in his build. Maybe ask woosh if the softcam ipk has been added or modified and is it possible to add the ipk again.

Trying to do the same thing,when i go into the install sofcam download screen through red button/sofcam panel/install it just comes up as blank.

Code:
[URL]https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7kwufifdgkaver/softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk?dl=0[/URL]

Last edited:
Oscam is cam software just like cccam and mgcamd but is more advanced.
It includes a nice web interface to set it up, check your cams are running OK and shows you a log so you can easily see how your cams are performing.
It also allows you to use multiple cams at the same time and picks the fastest one each time

Thanks daleh43,

I now have oscam loaded. I have tried selecting cam1 as oscam both EMU_ATV1.2 11209 & oscam ATV1.2 11214.
When I have used oscam in the past on dreambox I have been able to use a webif to configure on ipaddress:8888 but with both of these versions on zgemma I cant webif to my box on ip:8888 to configure.

Can anyone advise how to configure oscam on zgemma without the webif or even better advise how to get webif running.

Back