Cable Zgemma H5 will not flash !!

Steveadti

Trying to flash with Bioheads cable image and tried multiple memory sticks from sandisk to Toshiba and it just wont flash.
Just boots up each time .
Used hard disk low level format tool and done a full fat32 format. Copied Zgemma folder onto stick . Nothing works
Helppppp
THanks

Trying to flash with Bioheads cable image and tried multiple memory sticks from sandisk to Toshiba and it just wont flash.
Used hard disk low level format tool and done a full fat32 format. Copied Zgemma folder onto stick . Nothing works
Helppppp
THanks

download this and try, I've never had a problem with any sticks using this: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Formatting Software | Download | SD Memory Card | Digital AV | Consumer Products | Support | Panasonic Global

it says 3.1 but its 4.0 when downloaded

trying this now .

Helppppp
THanks

download this and try, I've never had a problem with any sticks using this: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Formatting Software | Download | SD Memory Card | Digital AV | Consumer Products | Support | Panasonic Global

trying this now .

Helppppp
THanks

how did you get on ?

no go . but I had managed to get wooshbuild 5 on a few weeks ago. only need cable side tho .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 PM ----------

now all i need is someone to reply with a test line and to find ABM in the plugins

Back