Zgemma H52TC

Hi guys with the problems with vermin sports channels going blank think I am going to have to bite the bullet and pay full whack. Anyway I was just wondering is it worth keeping the zgemma boxes for vermin TV, are they better than the standard boxes they install?

you don't need to guess mate, Virgin won't supply channels to a Zgemma as it's against company policy and the law.
To the OP:
You can bite as many bullets as you like, take a Virgin sub, it won't work through any other box than the one they supply.
And then you'll have the channels you paid for.
If you want different ones, there's only one way forward now and it doesn't involve ringing an Indian call centre

Okay I didn't know how it worked wasn't sure whether you could use another box like you can with an internet router for example, I guess I may as well toss the zgemma's in the bin then and get some virgin boxes sent out!

Okay I didn't know how it worked wasn't sure whether you could use another box like you can with an internet router for example, I guess I may as well toss the zgemma's in the bin then and get some virgin boxes sent out!
You have lost a few sports channels, there are alternative ways of getting them, ie IPTV, keep the zgemma, put IPTV on and then use that for sport and keep cable going for everything else. You will end up with far more sports channels than what we have just lost on cable and still works out cheaper than that bullet you want to bite

You have lost a few sports channels, there are alternative ways of getting them, ie IPTV, keep the zgemma, put IPTV on and then use that for sport and keep cable going for everything else. You will end up with far more sports channels than what we have just lost on cable and still works out cheaper than that bullet you want to bite

I see your point but IPTV is not an option for me because of the lag and do live betting on sporting events. I had sly until that got turned off at that point it was either bite the bullet then or try cable which I done and has been a dream but now running out of options. I only really watch the sports on tele, I very rarely watch anything else like movies etc. I did like IPTV I just can't deal with the lag.

Then pay for it then
Simple
If your making money of it I'm sure putting a few pounds to it won't hurt

Nowtv have deal 10months for 199

Iptv has betting channels nbc sports BEIN sports sly sports premier sports as mentioned because a few channels have gone don't throw your box look at sly went dark over 2 year ago lost all premium channels but still over 100 left iptv makes up for the ones you loose its just a case of finding a decent supplier now TV is streamed @siilver that £199 for 10 months is that the full package what they offer or just sports

Iptv has betting channels nbc sports BEIN sports sly sports premier sports as mentioned because a few channels have gone don't throw your box look at sly went dark over 2 year ago lost all premium channels but still over 100 left iptv makes up for the ones you loose its just a case of finding a decent supplier now TV is streamed @siilver that £199 for 10 months is that the full package what they offer or just sports

Hi Baz yes I know about the betting channels IPTV has, the issue is the lag, its like 90 seconds behind live action. You can watch some sport on Bet365 live stream which is actually faster than TV pictures all as you have to have is £5 in your account to access it. They don't show any premier league or champions league etc though or other big events, they have games like La Liga and Serie A.

l have a zgemma h5.2tc box running cable and IPTV as a backup on it too, pissed that vermin have cut the channels but IPTV will have to and the lag is about 40 seconds

Hi Baz yes I know about the betting channels IPTV has, the issue is the lag, its like 90 seconds behind live action. You can watch some sport on Bet365 live stream which is actually faster than TV pictures all as you have to have is £5 in your account to access it. They don't show any premier league or champions league etc though or other big events, they have games like La Liga and Serie A.
I tested the lag yesterday on the cable football HD that’s still clearing then switched to IPTV version and delay was 15 seconds at the very worst, no where near a minute, I’m new to IPTV maybe it’s come along since you last tried?

I tested the lag yesterday on the cable football HD that’s still clearing then switched to IPTV version and delay was 15 seconds at the very worst, no where near a minute, I’m new to IPTV maybe it’s come along since you last tried?

Yeah it possibly has come a long way but even 15 seconds is a long time with the betting I do, I've just ordered sky now and got a deal for 18 months, the run was great while it lasted and saved a fortune but have to pay the extra now unfortunately.

Back