zgemma h9s lip sync problems on iptv streams

leec32

is anyone using a h9s with iptv and noticed slight lip sync delays on certain channels

i have a h2s and h9s, both set up the same using 5002 etc
2 seperate lines from the same provider but certain channels for example nat geo is in total sync on my h2s but on the h9 it is slighty out, it seems to drift for a split second now and again.

just wondering if it could be a problem with the h9 or something else

no idea why it would be out on one box but not the other.

but there is a plugin called audio sync that allows you to correct sync problems

menu>plugins>download>extentions

then when watching a channel with audio sync issues press audio on your remote, then blue.

you should then be able to manually resync

yep its a strange one

ill try that though, but might not work as it seems to drift from sync to slightly out,its not constant and very irregular

what i have noticed on the h9 is if i flick over to a sat channel it starts in slow motion for a split second then comes normal which i find strange

yeh, my h2s was perfectly stable on e2i , now got h9s and its terrible. all the e2i movie streams are jumpy and then video and audio is miles out.

maybe the h9s processor is too quick for e2i, as is 1500 where as h2s only 750mhz

It is impossible for a processor to be "too quick" in this scenario.
Game emulation etc, possibly, but not in this case.

It is impossible for a processor to be "too quick" in this scenario.
Game emulation etc, possibly, but not in this case.
When using some E2i channels it works better if I download the movie and then playback from the HDD file manager. Why this is I don't know, but it solves the problem of out of sync

Back