Zgemma h9s

Recently got the Zgemma h9s as thought it would be a good box for i p t v. Not to be. Tried various images, i pab, woosh, open atv, egami, open pli.

Using script from my 2 providers that do support enigma as set up may h2s and i55, so i know this a issue with the h9s. Issues, some images epg does not import via epg importer. Some images it does like i pab using epg fudge but doesnt display. Usb installed, initiliazed, swap file etc, sandisk usb 3 sticks tried, 64 gb and 128 gb and also 32gb.

Way round getting epg was using xtream editor. But then other isssues arise, this happens on both methods script and xtream.

If you go to a channel with no stream you obviously get black screen, but when you select a working channel you get sound but black screen. Re starting the box fixes it.

So far this box is terrible, clearly firmware issues? Any fixes or updates known to fix these issues? I have tried the 20/08/2018 open atv 6.2 and 6.1 and added epg importer, still nothing. Any help or points in the right direction would be great please

I used wooshbuild infinity based on
Open atv 6.2 have had no problems
Software updates with out any problems epg importer updates your bouquets without any problems

Iptv adder plugin with epg importer
2.0 version green button green button extensions It requires a user name and
Password and a provider who uses it

Menu, setup, crossepg, configure storage device and select your usb/hard drive
yes, but didn't think that would be the same for epg importer. Cheers mate. Got wooshbuild on it with open atv 6.2 and xtream editor, all running fine.

Do you know how to get added the the iptv adder thing, may look into that, who runs it and what cost ? Also lost the site to get h9s images where i got open atv 6.2 from

I think I know who 1 of your suppliers is, we've spoken else where lol

No issues on Zgemma H2H and Uno4k with EPG with Xtream Editor or e2bm3u script.

I think Ipab Fudge is for Ipab iptv providers only so you shouldn't need to use that if using script or xtream editor

The ipleb fudge is certainly a fudge as it deletes the lamedb database which is created by the box and channel scans and uses it's own with the iptv channels in it. Seems to be something that is broken with the EPG ipleb or whoever is creating. Even had to add it to Baz's Infinity install to try and get his epg he got through ipleb. I have never seen anything like it to be honest.

Sounds complicated Wooshman. I have a ZGemma H9S and built quite a few for mates as well. V good box and you can also insert SD card to expand storage which means it can handle KODI as well.

Back