zgemma H9T

Hello I wonder if anyone can help me pls. I have bought the H9T box with IPTV but having issues recording. I can manually set timer but not instant record, box says done but after logging record option, after buffer circle ends, box logs record programme as done, then when click on says No tuner available to record?! I have initialized USB stick (32Gb) But fails to record/play the set timer and if I plug stick into laptop to check it says cannot read needs Formatting which I done before use.
Seller says I can record in USB 3.0 port with USB/HDD upto 1GB. Any help/advise pls. Thanks for any help.

Hello I wonder if anyone can help me pls. I have bought the H9T box with IPTV but having issues recording. I can manually set timer but not instant record, box says done but after logging record option, after buffer circle ends, box logs record programme as done, then when click on says No tuner available to record?! I have initialized USB stick (32Gb) But fails to record/play the set timer and if I plug stick into laptop to check it says cannot read needs Formatting which I done before use.
Seller says I can record in USB 3.0 port with USB/HDD upto 1GB. Any help/advise pls. Thanks for any help.
PS. YouTube shows vids on recording but mine doesn't work as per videos because I believe its set to record in USB 2.0 port. But I cant seem to find how to rec or play from 3.0 port. Doesn't seem much info about regarding 3.0 USB port's use.

Is it iptv you want to record? There are lots of probs here if it is, if not try another usb stick, initialise and mount set up, then check on recording and time shift settings, I had a lot of trouble with a dodgy usb stick!! Put a new hdd in and reboot and go from there, make sure it is set to ext4 in the initial mount set up, hope that helped.

Hi thanks for your help. Dont have a ext4 option. Have HDD and USB options and you select drive in initialise and then its auto via box.

Try this format hdd fat, 32 place in usb slot
Press blue scroll down to hard disk, then across to initialisation ok agree to format. Red button.
After scroll left to mounts then over to device it needs to show moun t/media/hdd if not press green to set up mounts and change the mount to media/hdd press green to save, system will ask to restart
After restart check that hdd is saying. RW ext4
Press pause button for live tv pause!!
Play around with the above till it works.
Hope this is of some help

Hi thanks for your time. I tried your suggestion but once you push OK to format box goes to an info screen and only responds to OK. Scrolls dont work to get to mount change. Seller has been in touch says I can only record through optic cable connected to RF input and a Fix will be coming out. So in process of trying lol. Thanks.

Hi thanks for your time. I tried your suggestion but once you push OK to format box goes to an info screen and only responds to OK. Scrolls dont work to get to mount change. Seller has been in touch says I can only record through optic cable connected to RF input and a Fix will be coming out. So in process of trying lol. Thanks.
I just to update I have found ext4. The issue is to Format a USB to max partition size not default. Able to record live and set up rec now. Thanks.

All e2 boxes usb and hdd always needed setting up to ext4 to work properly and DONT remove it from box.

Hi, just to Update any Zgemma H9T 4K owners. When you Format the USB set it to highest Allocation setting for recording programs on computer.
Then put into 3.0 USB slot Zgemma. Menu, Set up, Storage devices, Choose correct USB, Initialise. Then Menu, Info panel, Plugins, Swap manager, Create,Start, Autostart, Then Mount Manager, Check its showing HDD, then Green twice.
If box gets stuck at start up, remove supplied USB from 2.0 slot and reboot from button at rear. Should restart then power off and reinsert USB.
Good video on YouTube to see how to Record programs etc.

Back