Zgemma i55 stuck on the iPad screen Version 1.3.1

SONIC1993

Can anyone help me here, I've tried to contact my supplier but he doesnt seem to message me back so ive came here to ask use can you help me. I'm using ******** as a server with eye pee tee vee zgemma i55 and my box is stuck on the iPad screen can anyone tell me why its like that? Before I could normally watch the freeview channels such as BBC 1, 2 etc... But now nothing works

Last edited by a moderator:
reboot the box check your internet connection may be EPL block as there is a game currently on.

During EPL blocks you wont get any channels.

Your supplier should let you know either way :-)

Just checked it there plugged in new enthernet cable to see if that was the problem & also reseted my router still the same. I'm just baffled as to why its not working.

If you go in to your network settings, is it showing that you are definitely getting a network connection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me here, I've tried to contact my supplier but he doesnt seem to message me back so ive came here to ask use can you help me. I'm using ******** as a server with eye pee tee vee zgemma i55 and my box is stuck on the iPad screen can anyone tell me why its like that? Before I could normally watch the freeview channels such as BBC 1, 2 etc... But now nothing works

Is it still down buddy ?

I am just wondering how you managed to watch freeview channels on an i55 when it is purely an IPTV box.

Flash the box again, just make sure you have your iptv details and instructions somewhere safe. Don't backup your settings in case it is something in there causing it.

At present your box is doing nothing so you have nothing to lose.

I am just wondering how you managed to watch freeview channels on an i55 when it is purely an IPTV box.

Flash the box again, just make sure you have your iptv details and instructions somewhere safe. Don't backup your settings in case it is something in there causing it.

At present your box is doing nothing so you have nothing to lose.
Thanks ill give that a go, is there any tutorial step by step showing how to do this ?

Just done a factory reset there everything is looking good, apart from the skin layout it took me 20mins to find all my channels. It's working again thank god. Now all I need is a sky skin can anyone help me out please ? Thanks Wooshman for helping me and the same with the rest off use all :(y):

Back