ZGEMMA IPTV SCRIPT WON'T INSTALL

gnella

hi guys,my iptv on zgemma crashed after short power cut and i cant seem to get it back on.i rebooted the box and also installed the script again using putty.the script is not the problem as i installed on another zgemma no problem.not tech savvy so any help would be appreciated.
gnella

hi guys,my iptv on zgemma crashed after short power cut and i cant seem to get it back on.i rebooted the box and also installed the script again using putty.the script is not the problem as i installed on another zgemma no problem.not tech savvy so any help would be appreciated.
gnella

well if the script ran fine on another zgemma and everything was fine, why don't you take a full backup of the image with the script installed from that other box (the one that the same script works fine on as you mentioned), save to a properly prepared usb flash drive stick and then flash your box that has developed the problem, flash it using the full backup from the other box if you know what I mean.

Is your script a multi room script or something as I'm wondering, I would imagine for each IPTV box you have you will have different scripts for each one (if all bought fully loaded etc), not the same script and the supplier would not be happy at all at you using the same script on two boxes at the same time as thats not allowed and he will see it and know it too, thats if it even worked, if it did work he could block it and block you too, so watch out and be careful.

Until your sure you can use that same script and your provider says thats fine then DONT do what I suggested until you find out for sure if both boxes have different scripts, I would imagine they have but there again, I am not sure how multi room scripts work, maybe they can be used on a couple of boxes, I dont know as I dont have one, not yet anyway.

Last edited:
If the script was added to the second box a while back then it could have been updated by now as happens with many suppliers

well if the script ran fine on another zgemma and everything was fine, why don't you take a full backup of the image with the script installed from that other box (the one that the same script works fine on as you mentioned), save to a properly prepared usb flash drive stick and then flash your box that has developed the problem, flash it using the full backup from the other box if you know what I mean.

Is your script a multi room script or something as I'm wondering, I would imagine for each IPTV box you have you will have different scripts for each one (if all bought fully loaded etc), not the same script and the supplier would not be happy at all at you using the same script on two boxes at the same time as thats not allowed and he will see it and know it too, thats if it even worked, if it did work he could block it and block you too, so watch out and be careful.

Unless your sure you can use that same script and your provider says thats fine then DONT do what I suggested until you find out for sure if both boxes have different scripts, I would imagine they have but there again, I am not sure how multi room scripts work, maybe they can be used on a couple of boxes, I dont know as I dont have one, not yet anyway.
the script is the same for both boxes and this is ok by the supplier

Usually, even if you don't have a multi-room subscription, you can use the same line on as many devices as you want, as long as you only use 1 device at a time. If you do have multi-room, you can then use both boxes at the same time...

If your provider is supported by ipab/suls then you can use password and username option which is far better than the script or go for an m3u file and use the m3u importer plugin

the script is the same for both boxes and this is ok by the supplier

go ahead then, take a full backup image of the good box like I said in my post above, make sure the script is installed and working firstly like I was saying and then flash the dodgy box, should be fine then Unless the powercut you speak of sent a surge to the box and has broken it, electrical surges can damage boxes but I doubt that would have happened, probably more chance it corrupted the image or something for some reason, I doubt that too though.

go ahead then, take a full backup of the good box like I said with the script installed like I was saying and flash the dodgy box, should be fine then Unless the powercut you speak of sent a surge to the box and has broken it, electrical surges can damage boxes but I doubt that would have happened, probably more chance it corrupted the image or something for some reason.
i will try this,just need a fools guide or find a mate who understands how to do it!!!

Back