ZGEMMA IPTV

Hi guys. Total novice here desperate to get back up and running.

Got my zgemma h2 a year and a bit back. The sly set up was really good...and supoirt was great from the provider. When sly went down back in may june he switched my gemma box to IPTV and my firestick to perfect player. The zgemma iptv has been really poor from the start. Breaking down and scrambling loads. My broadband is 52 meg fibre to the premises, and ping about 18....so i reakky dont think its that.
He told me to reset router, and gave me a reset sequence for the Ipab on zgemma, but still realky poor. To the point where im getting constant grief off the mrs, and shes now made me disconnect it and we are currently running freesat through the smart tv....so just basic channels :(

The firestick upstairs is slightly more stable on perfect player, but the epg is crap.

Id be grateful for any help and advice. All i want is a stable premium set up with good support.
Ive got the zgemna box, a T8 media box, firesticks and a samsung smart TV. So anyone willing to help or pount me in the right direction as to who can help, woukd be very welcome.

Thanks

Get trials from different iptv providers, sounds like you have a poor one. Also, check that isp blockers are switched off, remove all crap from box....usual stuff.

Iptv runs perfectly on the h2s so don't give up just yet!!

H2s can also have full epg and bouquets so you can keep the sly look.

If it is just a h2 I have the same box and tried a few different providers and skins
I found wooshbuild to run iptv without an issue but think that was also down to my provider as a lot don't support the older zgemma box as they say it doesn't run fast enough
But I have not had any issues
If it is a h2s could be a provider issue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes try to remove as many Plugins picions as you can will help the box cope with the speed at which iptv streams at

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Get a test from a different provider I'm using h2s with ipab image for iptv and no problems so try different providers to rule out provider issue as posted at beginning you can have it all linked to epg I find that way better then the xtreamtv app

Back