Zgemma newbie problems

hog68p33

Hello all. Purchased a box set up ready to go. Got the channels up no problem. Sky sports etc. Anyway I came home today and the premium channels wouldn't work. After half hour they came back on but now they won't work at all. All the fta channels are fine. I have my sky dish plugged into tuner A and a feed from my virgin plugged into tuner B. Could the f connector be the problem?

Hello all. Purchased a box set up ready to go. Got the channels up no problem. Sky sports etc. Anyway I came home today and the premium channels wouldn't work. After half hour they came back on but now they won't work at all. All the fta channels are fine. I have my sky dish plugged into tuner A and a feed from my virgin plugged into tuner B. Could the f connector be the problem?

What channels are not working?
All premium channels or just SD or HD ones?
With both Sly and VM setup you should have two lines unless it's a dual line. Try a SD channel if HD not working and vice versa - this points to your line not working so would try a test line from someone on here or get onto the person who supplied you with the box and tell them.

What channels are not working?
All premium channels or just SD or HD ones?
With both Sly and VM setup you should have two lines unless it's a dual line. Try a SD channel if HD not working and vice versa - this points to your line not working so would try a test line from someone on here or get onto the person who supplied you with the box and tell them.

Ok well it seems to have sorted itself out now. I'm half suspecting it's my internet dropping out which I would presume would then drop the signal to the premium channels. It wasn't displaying wether they were in HD or sd. They just wouldn't show. Although I need to change my splitter as it's currently a 5-2450 MHz. Can I buy the tractec one from maplins or just online?
Thank you for replying by the way

On a Zgemma H2H box can you record one channel and watch another at the same time if you only have a cable feed installed also do you need to have Virgin tv or is just Virgin broadband enough.

No - you can't watch one channel and record another using just one tuner.

Yes - VM broadband only will be okay, no need to have a TV subscription.

Hope this helps.

On a Zgemma H2H box can you record one channel and watch another at the same time if you only have a cable feed installed also do you need to have Virgin tv or is just Virgin broadband enough.

Loss of premium channels while all FTA are still working will almost certainly be down to your internet connection or c-line. If it was your connectors, all channels would be effected. Also, only FTA HD channels will clear, SLY HD is unavailable, SD channels only.

Hi, I am awaiting my zGemma box, I am entirely new to it. Having watched woosbuild video I felt I am in a good place.
Any help with downloading the woosh build set up will be appreciated.

Back