zgemma or vu

I started researching getting a box and line after a disagreement with my current subscription provider and its opened my eyes to a world I didnt know existed. My current sly subscription ends at end of August and the plan is to cancel all sly services and get Virmin ultrafast fibre 200mnps. I did some reading and joined some forums on FB and everyone recommended I get Zgemma H2s. It was only recently that I realised with my new broadband I could get a zgemma h2h but all I see on FB are people having issues with adding memory or the EPG, etc. It has now been suggested I'd be better off buying a Vu+ box and I was looking at the VU+ Duo2 as (with an internal hdd) this seems the closest to user friendly for family to use, and I dont see as many posts with regards to issues. Obviously the cost is a lot more and was wondering if truly worth it? Is there an alternative box anyone would recommend as ideally I want to make use of Sat & VM and will need ability to record, also looking at having an IPTV service as backup, US and VOD (is that an overkill).
Sorry for long post. I am a noob with this but hope my post hold value.
Thanks in advance.

VU+ . End of.
but if you're looking at multiple cable tuner box check out miracle box premium twin+ which can support upto 3 cable tuners. Excellent box, look on world-of-satellite website

I've got an ET10000 as well as an ET8000, I have no problem recommending either, but must admit I would like to try a DUO2 lol

Go for any officially supported combo running Vix.

Have a look at the combo section on WOS, any of them will
perform better than the Zgemma and there are mid priced boxes
between the Zgemma and VU range.

Miraclebox, Xtrend, Gigablue, Technomate, Edision

Find one that suits your budget if you don't want to pay VU prices

Yep guys have vu2 dou box , I know it can be a bit pricey , but if you can stretch the budget well worth the extra few quid

Go for any officially supported combo running Vix.

Have a look at the combo section on WOS, any of them will
perform better than the Zgemma and there are mid priced boxes
between the Zgemma and VU range.

Miraclebox, Xtrend, Gigablue, Technomate, Edision

Find one that suits your budget if you don't want to pay VU prices

Its find a box that will do the Sat & Cable with HDD for recording! The Vu+ Duo 2 is the top end of my price range but understanding the best of the mid range boxes isnt easy!

The extrend range of boxes look good , read a lot of good posts on them and covers all what you are looking for ,

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Ive recently bought 2 vu+solo2 and well chuffed fast and easy to use.. cost me a small fortune but well happy :yes!:

Ya the vu dou2 excellent box , a bit pricey , but we'll worth the extra for the quality, also cheers ck for the help on the input you gave on getting the right one , totally in the dark at the start cheers lol .

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Back