ZGemma questions

Danchan

Hey guys I have a few questions regarding the ZGEMMA-STAR 2S, I have a couple of friends who told me that they would need a box that records if they were to get any box so I'm curious how the ZGemma as the cheapest option fares?

Do you have to physically go to the channel and hit record everytime to record anything or can you set it in a schedule so to speak? These people would be wanting to record programs that are on maybe when they're on a night out so this would be a big let down.

Is there any glaring issues that happen all the time that might not be so good for the end user? for example If I was to get the box for myself, any problem that came up I could troubleshoot it but these people could not so that's another factor.

really all I'm trying to do is get them a box which will record in advance as well as not shit itself on a regular basis. Thanks for the help guys.

I don't have any problems with the h2s in terms of setting recording for series etc - I haven't used my star 2s for a while, but from memory it wasn't an issue either. I use wooshbuild if that helps?

Yeah that does help, thanks. Basically I just don't want to be tortured on the phone 24/7 with problems, I can understand if there was a line problem but problems regarding recording etc. the zgemma series really does look to be the best choice for me in regards to budget as well as being able to record well, at the moment i've just been doing openboxes but I've heard the timing messes up on them so recording can be a bit annoying.

Back