Zgemma recording issues

Andy_boy

My problem is if I record a program whiles watching that same program and I go and re watch it is ok. But when I record a program whiles watching different program if I go to watch the recorded program and its not recorded ! Any ideas ?

Check your tuner b mate I had this problem and had to send my box back will get you instructions now

---------- Post Merged at 03:07 PM ----------

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/99992-tuner-b-signal-48-a.html

Find that page I think it's
menu
system
service serching
Signal finder and check them both

---------- Post Merged at 03:09 PM ----------

Failing that you could have your setting set to use 1 tuner for recording and watching.
Can't remember how to find it off the top of my head but it's something like
Menu
System
Configure

Both tuners are set to 'simple' And are both working fine..Turned tuner B off to see if it would make a difference to recordings but still the same.. The recordings are actually in my file list but when you play them nothing has recorded, Its not a new box i have had my zgemma 2 star for a year and a bit now and everything has been fairly fine, Never had an issues with recordings before.

Theirs a setting mate that let's you choose what tuner to record and what tuner to watch both will be set to the same tuner.

I think know you can change it in but I'm not 100% as I don't have the box in front of me

Menu
System
Configure

Back