Zgemma recording problem - no free tuner?

indiehead

Hi guys, problem recording, even when recording one thing I get the 'no free tuner' channels. Is it a tuner setting that needs changing? I have 1tb on the box & also how many things can you record at the same time whilst watching something else? Before this new sucmnsee update it was 2 whilst watching 1... Any ideas?

have you got the dual sat box? otherwise you can only record the channel you are watching.

if you have a twin tuner box then go into setup menu, in there you can find the option to set 1 tuner to record, I have my box set for Tuner A for viewing and Tuner B for recording.

Yeah I have zgemma 2s - twin Tuner. Problem is I'm sure how to configure it... I don't think b gets used does it? As the sat dish is going into LNB & tuner A. What's the setup to record multiple things?

you should have 2 cables coming from your LNB, 1 cable connects to tuner A and the other cable connects to tuner B, this way both tuners get a signal from your LNB which is bascially them getting there own feed. If you go into menu and find tuner configuration bother tuners should be set at 28.2E Astra...

I do have two cable coming in from LNB, the zgemma has on the box LNB in, tuner A, Tuner B... I was told one goes into LNB in & then Tuner A.

Also make sure Tuner B is getting a signal ,Menu ,set up Service Searching ,Sat finder

sounds like maybe one off the cables isnt working try changing them around to see if it gets a signal. also make sure you are only recording one thing and not two as this may be whats taking up the other tunner and yous cables are in the right place tunner b is loop out on the zgemma boxs

Sorted it, seems like it was the latest image problem. One setting was off... I reflashed sucmnsee old image... Screen shotted the settings, reinstalled new image & looked for any differences, don't know if ur helped but one was different, changed it & its bk to normal. Could also if been a bad install... Really don't know.

Back