Zgemma repair

Can you repair the tunners on zGemma h2s second one is dead common fault I believe so can't record opposite channel can only record and watch cheers in advance . Box has 12month guarantee but seller has vanished

Last edited:
contact Zgemma.co.uk and see if they can be any help. Although you never bought the box from them, they may be able to source parts for you.

Just a thought.

Have you done an update on the box or tried different os on the box. As I thought I had a tuner problem, they got me to try different os on the box and I got it working.
but turned out atv was at problem

Not sure have tried changing feeds over and diff feed still showing runner b not configured

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ----------

Sorry bit of novice what is is and atv cheers in advance

need to make a copy of another box

hi guys i have acsess to another zgemma h2s i belive you can make a copy and reinstall to another box i have both clines could any one help with a quick explination of how to make a copy cheers in advance

my thoughts you dont want a copy to have same issue on other box,you dont need cams or line for checking second tuner as bbc1 hd is open and can be checked on both tuners.

sorted manualy changed settings on tuner b to match tunner a and low and behold its working again so thanks to all that tried to help

Back