Zgemma s2 freezing please help

i think that's what theyre saying ! i suppose it depends on how long its freezing for as to whether you can put up with it or not? i found that by changing my cam to mgcam 1.35a made a difference, but it didnt cure it completely, does it glitch/freeze all the time or only during high use periods (ie when live football is on etc) have you spoken to your provider about it and that youre having problems?

I run oscam and 3 providers and still odd glitch. So many variables. Plus I gets low on memory, overheats, has weak processor which doesn't help. Still love it though ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

i think that's what theyre saying ! i suppose it depends on how long its freezing for as to whether you can put up with it or not? i found that by changing my cam to mgcam 1.35a made a difference, but it didnt cure it completely, does it glitch/freeze all the time or only during high use periods (ie when live football is on etc) have you spoken to your provider about it and that youre having problems?
Yes he says there were attacks on servers sat night but it was happening before that. It freezes sometimes for 30 secs sometimes longer

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Back