Zgemma s2 MGcamd blank screen-help

gemsie226

hi, I have been trying for days to put my line in to mgcamd1.38 with no luck, I have pasted it in to the newcamd.list that was already there in usr/keys, rebooted box and still have a black screen on my channels, I am not sure what I am doing wrong and need help

have you restarted cam?? press blue on remote softcam manager down to mgcamd then mines yellow to restart

If you cant ftp it to box reflash using sucmnsee backup and its just a case of swapping the line thats there with your line with remote

Usr keys usually but seen somewhere some said var/usr/keys as said tho usr keys always worked fine foe me

Line starting with CWS = without the N are you using a backup it could be the mg_cfg file on a premium channel press ok twice to see if you can see the ecm info it should have numbers and your server details ie 0.179@blablabla if you do use the newcamd.list and mg_cfg from here mgcam1.38 & newcamd.list & mg_cfg - Downloads - TechKings edit your details in newcamd.list and ftp both mg_cfg and newcamd.list to usr/keys then start mgcamd

Back