Zgemma Set up

Hi Guys

I really need some help on how to get my c/line or Nline into my Zgemma box s2. Ive got the open vix image along with the sky skin and allFTA are working , my problems start when I try to FTP which ever line into the box . I've dowloaded the softcams mgcamd 1.38 and CCcam 2.30 onto the box
I've used filezilla to FTP the N line into the box but when I resart the box and enabe the cam I get the error message "no config files found, please setup mgcamd first invar/keys"

Dont know if its because I spent 2 nights at this and am missing something but really could do with a idiots guide to putting this in

You probably should load one of the image backups in the download section of this forum and start from scratch. If you have spent 2 night on this you may have messed up some files.
I recommend the latest Vix by sucmnsee and then follow the "Idiots Guide" thread in the forum for Zgemma 2S.
(I have just notices you have a 2S but have posted in the H2 forum)

Last edited:
Yes I thought that my self so I tried factory reset and the open vix image is still loading . In the softcam files when you open them in note pad they are just full of jiibberish )(*&*&*&(^*&&^$$£"""&*)(*&

I'v e just got a zgemma s and have been told to use dreambox control centre to ftp as it's far easyer to use and have put my cline on without any probs. after I got the right folder:)

That worked first time , there must of been something corrupt with the open vix image because I did everything the same , I'm gonna reload it and see where I was going wrong .

Back