Zgemma signal help

Hornet66

Hi guys, bought myself a h2h box for vm, flashed it with wooshbuild but can't get the signal to save, every time I set it from predefined to user defined & exit out it goes back to predefined with no signal, wot am I doing wrong ? There is no save opp at the bottom of the page but pressed green button anyway.. Help plz....

It sounds like you're messing with the satellite tuner (Tuner A) instead of disabling it (If you don't intend on using it) and setting up the cable (Tuner B) tuner.

Not too sure what you're trying to do - in the tuner setup, the only thing you need to enter is your net id then green to save then exit out.

ffDMMIg.jpg

Guys wanted to know if zgemma channels are still working as want to get a box but know that slybox has scrambled channels

Not too sure what you're trying to do - in the tuner setup, the only thing you need to enter is your net id then green to save then exit out.

ffDMMIg.jpg
i haven't put in a net id for here, there was a number already in it which I thought belonged there..

Guys wanted to know if zgemma channels are still working as want to get a box but know that slybox has scrambled channels

some sly channels are gone, sports and movies mainly but others remain, BT sports and lots of others

if you have a cable feed, everything is still available

i haven't put in a net id for here, there was a number already in it which I thought belonged there..

If you flashed a fresh version of wooshbuild onto it, it would come as 00000

Where are you seeing the user defined / pre-defined info?

You need to put your own netid in, while you are getting no picture there will be no signal showing on cable.

If you flashed a fresh version of wooshbuild onto it, it would come as 00000

Where are you seeing the user defined / pre-defined info?
Yes mate, and when I set user d I had signal and it didn't give me the option to save, but I pressed green button & I excited out from their , but when I went in again it had gone back to predefined ...

goto setup / service searching / tuner config / tuner B / enter your net ID on here and select vm (pure)
save settings

goto AutoBouquetsMaker / Providers / virgin(uk): area set your net id area here too green button to save
start scan

Ok you don't need to mess with anything in signal finder - if you've set up your tuner(s) then you simply go into ABM, change V*rgin UK to yes, set your local area and start a scan.

Until you've scanned in any channels, you wont get a signal in signal finder.

Use my H2.H setup guide in my sig for pointers.

With no line you only get 12345 on vm there tight
Also its not my guide its ste's so all credit goes to him :grin:

Back