Zgemma slyk1 skin help please

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new and have only had my ZGemma Star 2S box a couple weeks.

I have tried googling and looking through threads to try and find solutions to my issues, but I am finding it really difficult. So I have started this thread to list all the problems I am having, and I am hoping someone can help me work through them.

1) My Slyk1 Skin doesn't look too good, is there a way to make the grids thiner and longer, rather then wrapping text? This is how mine looks now..

IMG_8733.jpg

Would like it to look like this..

1_0_1_1968_7E6_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

2) I would also like to channel logos. Is this "picons"? I changed the settings in the EPG to show icons, restarted, but they still do not show.

3) Is there a setting that when you press EPG on the remote, you get this screen first....

1_0_1_1968_7E6_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

rather then tis screen...

IMG_8734.jpg

4) With the official SKY TV remote, when you press the "i" button it will give you the info of the channel you are watching. When I press "info" on the zgemma remote, it just goes to this screen again. How do I activate the info?

IMG_8734.jpg

5) I can seem to pause, and replay, but not rewind. Is that not possible or is it my settings?

6) When I access the IPTV Plugin and access a movie streamer, I can't seem to replay the movie after I have paused it. I have to "exit" out then go back in to play the movie. What is wrong here?

I do actually have a few other issues but i'll deal with these first.

Thank you to anyone that is able to help.

Thank you. ......Sorry but how would I do this?

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 AM ----------

Oh think there are instructions...Cheers

You do not have Wooshbuild installed based on your screenshots.
Wooshbuild is designed to be almost identical to an original SLY box which seems to be your objective.
Have you actually installed Wooshbuild because although it uses the SLYK skin there are a lot of modifications to it.

you just hit the nail on the head... sucmnsees build. Sucmnsee has a habit of completely messing with all the font sizes, row counts, transparency etc. My skin looks bloody awful on his builds.

If you look at my slyk1hd thread in the stickies at the top of this 2s section, my first post describes how to revert all the horrendous changes back to how they should look.

You can do this one of 2 ways. Press menu button on your remote on a particular screen (i.e epg or channel select) and changing the settings there. Or going through the menus. Openvix is probably something like menu...setup...epg..

Showing bouquets on load (I,e list of channel folders) is just an option you can turn on or off. Again press the epg button on your remote. then menu button. Your options are in there.

As wooshman has said. His wooshbuild (in the stickies) hasn't changed all the buttons, fonts, rows etc. So everything will be perfect for you.
Either try to manually amend the settings yourself, or use wooshes build instead of sucmnsees build.
Just make sure you have a copy/backup of your line before reflashing any new image.

when in your epg, if you hit menu.
alot of settings in there

1 : viewmode to graphics
2 : service title mode to picons for just picons. if you want picons and name set it to picon and service name
3 : show bouquet on launch set to no

loads of playing to be done in there, font sizes and all so backup and have a play around
hit green when done

5) you can only rewind as far as you have saved. This by default will be set to start when you turn over to a new channel.
6) press the ok button to unpause. Not the play button

Back