ZGemma Star 2 and Wooshbuild v5 problem

vadhert

Hi all,

Thanks for the info on this forum, It has been very useful.

I've followed the guide to install Wooshbuild v5 on my unit, The installation process seems to have gone well and I have a nice slick looking Sky interface.

I have FileZilla and can FTP onto the box too.

I have added my area 00013 Reading and added AutoBouquetsMaker. From there I've scanned for channels and its located around 400.

When I go to view the channels, I can only see channels 1-5 (The standard free to air ones) and all the others (Freeview, HD, and Vermin/Sly) ones are blank.

Im not really sure what to do from here to be honest, I've tried looking on the guides but cannot piece together the process of what needs to be done. Eg; some people mention adding Line Numbers, (Im not sure how to find the Line Number) and editing some config files however these files don't exist in the keys folder.

So in summary here is my status:

* Whooshbuild installed
* Channels 1-5 FTA working.
* No newcamd.list files and not sure what to do at this stage
* How to find my line number?
* What else should I do config wise?

Please advise

Thanks

V

I'm a bit confused - the Zgemma Star-2S is a satellite only box and you cannot get V*rgin on this :confused:

Its this one

My friend used to use it on his Virmin connection before he moved to a Sly only area.

From what I've read, If you set teh 1st tuner to 'not configured' and the 2nd tuner to your Net Id you should be fine.

No, A Star-2S is a TWIN SATELLITE TUNER box and simply cannot be used with V*rgin.

It's the H2.H which has 1 SATELLITE and 1 CABLE (V*RGIN) tuner.

Thats a sattalite box mate ste telling truth your not going to get vermin on there ive got one of those for sly tv you will only be able to have sly or freesat or iptv

Thanks, I created a new thread there, hopefully this one can be joined up or truncated / deleted.

You've created a new thread in the H2.S forum - the H2.S is also a TWIN SATELLITE box...

Better to wait until you get home and confirm which box you own before starting any further threads.

Now I'm confused again, I'll verify once I'm at home as the box is there. The guy I got it off is here and he used it with Virgin.

Now I'm confused again, I'll verify once I'm at home as the box is there. The guy I got it off is here and he used it with Virgin.

Will probably be either a H2 or H2.H then but yeah, confirm later then we can go from there :)

Back