Zgemma - star 2 s lost HD programmes

Hi yet again most of my programmes have gone. I have tried the going int softcams, softcam manager and ensured tit is ticked. I then restarted the box, but this time it is failing to re install my programmes. All HD are gone, movies, sports, kids etc.
What else should i do please?

Thanks, i am sure that used to get some HD channels, but now also all my movies , kids, sports have gone, could my gift have ended sooner than promised? i bought the box with 1 yrs gift on and has until September until it is finished.

Yes they can go early. A con.
But sometimes they just have issues. Contact them.

Also try
Menu
Setup
Softcam
Softcam manager
Go to whatevers ticked and press yellow to restart

Thanks sucmnsee. Yes have done that and still no channels, so does that mean that i need to buy a new gift package? is there any way of checking if the gift package has stopped?

Your line is used to unscramble the channels you can find it via ftp if you are using mgcamd ftp usr/keys and transfer newcamd.list to pc or if cccam ftp etc folder cccam.cfg

Its cool dude. Away til tonight anyway.

Ur line will be a line of txt in either a CCcam.cfg file located in folder /etc
Or
In a newcamd.list in the folder /usr/keys.

Best bet is back both these up

No.
Ur line will be a line of txt in either a CCcam.cfg file located in folder /etc
Or
In a newcamd.list in the folder /usr/keys.

Use plugin Dreamexplorer or ur ftp program on pc to navigate to those folders

So i should go into cccam. i will be ok once it is explained to me. Where are my folders?

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 AM ----------

Everything has just come back, bizarre. wish i knew more about how the box works, i probably could do more with the box.

Last edited:
Think of the software on the box like Windows on a pc.
Its a large collection of files in different folders that tell it what to do.
To access these files u need dreamexplore plugin or a program to handle ftp on ur pc. This program talks to the box through ur router and u can see/edit all the files on the box then

Back