Zgemma-Star 2S and Wooshbuild5

Zigza

Hi sorry for asking but my Zgemma-Star 2S is flashed with something other that wooshbuild5.
Can I flash wooshbuild5 on top of the excising flash, I'm thinking on getting box ready for an IPTV line.
Thats my plan :)

Thank you.

Yes it's possible it will remove the software flashed at the moment. You'll need a new memory stick or to format it with HDD guru low level format.

You also need to backup your line otherwise youll lose it. But woosh is very easy to install once you have their base build.

Webmaster at http://www.everydaytips.co.uk

I Don't think you can add a iptv line to the 2s. I could be wrong. Have a look around the forum,I'm sure this question has been asked. As for the memory stick,you should already have one or a HDD that's devoted to the box. This will store program guide and recordings and timeshift to rewind TV etc.

I suggest the new memory stick as for some people it's easier than low level format.

It's a better and easier practice to flash using the memory stick. Your box won't read your current one with flash files on until it's been low level formatted

Webmaster at http://www.everydaytips.co.uk

I Don't think you can add a iptv line to the 2s. I could be wrong. Have a look around the forum,I'm sure this question has been asked. As for the memory stick,you should already have one or a HDD that's devoted to the box. This will store program guide and recordings and timeshift to rewind TV etc.

OK thank you for the advice and yes come to think of it I have a HDD connected, thanks.

Hi is this the correct box name... "Zgemma S, 2S, H1*, H2*"..... for the BaseBuild download for my Zgemma Star 2 box?
Thanks.

Just before I install Wooshbuild5 on the Star 2 box.
I see it has been flashed with Openvix and there was an original HDD attached to the box.
There are some recorded programs on the HDD, if I attach the HDD to the box and flash with wooshbuild5
Will I still have the saved programs on the HDD when wooshbuild has finished installing?
Thanks.

Back