Zgemma Star 2S can't pause live TV and Play recorded TV

amos4k

Please can someone help me. I have Zgemma Star 2S and run OpenATV 4.2 Image by MTPockets, I can't pause live program and I can't access my recording file after I finish recording from File list.

All helps will be appreciated.

Thanks

have you got a largish usb stick 4-16gb)in the back or an external hdd. If not you wont be able to pause or record. If you have make sure it's all set up properly in the menus.
menu.. setup... recordings and timeshift.

have you got a largish usb stick 4-16gb)in the back or an external hdd. If not you wont be able to pause or record. If you have make sure it's all set up properly in the menus.
menu.. setup... recordings and timeshift.

Thanks for your reply. I have mounted 128GB USB at the back. I followed all instructions given by MTPockets. Attached are my recording settings:

Attached are the recording and timeshift settings for my box. Kindly please point me to right settings if I am doing any thing wrong: Thanks 20151004_221316.jpg20151004_221403.jpg20151007_214527.jpg20151009_232301.jpg20151009_232331.jpg20151009_232400.jpg20151009_232516.jpg20151009_232542_001.jpg20151009_234032.jpg20151009_234052.jpg

its always the last one ;)

you can easily take screen shots with openwebif plugin. Make sure it's active in plugins, then just type your boxes ip address in your laptops address bar. i.e 192.168.1.105

When I've used screen shots before after uploading photos it kept on changing to what I was watching. I did it to show my av settings it showed it fine then after a half hour it changed to what I was watching.

Hi I had to format the usb using the zgemma. on my box its on the blue button menu the scroll to harddisk then initialisatio. you will lose anything saved on the usb so back it up first pal. this is my first post on here so i hope it was helpful.

---------- Post Merged at 04:03 AM ----------

looking at your screenshots its says its not ext3 partition. formatting the usb with the zzgemma formats to ext4 this is a file system used in linux and as the zgemma is a linux box it prob needs t to do timeshift etc. cheers mike

Can see that you have formatted as ext3 and converted to ext4 in the mount manager screenshot.....If you go to parent directory in the "select location" screen (your most recent screenshot), then press ok what do you see? Once /media/usb is showing you can use the add bookmark...it's not the most intuitive of screens....

Dsayer.. You need to right click the image and save it to your comp. Then upload that image. If you just copy and paste you are just pasting the link of your tv screen. Hence it changes to what your watching. Dont worry it would just be a dead link to other people. We've all done it

Hi everyone, please how can i improve the video quality of MTpocketa image. The video quality is not HD quality. I have set the video smart to 1080p but still low resolution . I will appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, please how can i improve the video quality of MTpocketa image. The video quality is not HD quality. I have set the video smart to 1080p but still low resolution . I will appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
Which channel is not in HD?

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Back