Zgemma star 2s SETUP

lloyd97

Been looking through posts to try and find out how easy it is and what needs to be done to be able to use a cline on this box. Can't find any step by step procedures.
If I have missed anything apologies. But not seen anything

Cheers

I am not. I am looking at buying the box off ebay for £60 and setting it all up myself!
Just not sure how easy/hard it is!
Any advice or help would be great

Slows down a lot.
These boxes sound 100 times better.
If anyone can help is this link below a box that looks setup and ready to rock and roll??

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zgemma-Star...ie=UTF8&qid=1446203530&sr=8-3&keywords=zgemma

Cheers guys.. !!!!

---------- Post Merged at 11:19 AM ----------

Slows down a lot.
These boxes sound 100 times better.
If anyone can help is this link below a box that looks setup and ready to rock and roll??

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zgemma-Star...ie=UTF8&qid=1446203530&sr=8-3&keywords=zgemma

Cheers guys.. !!!!

Oh that's not a 2s, much difference guys?

That is just a Single tuner and is not set up for couple quid extra get the 2S Twin tuner and all the information for setting up is here

---------- Post Merged at 11:28 AM ----------

Look here http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/77594-new-vix-3-2-00-zgemmaster-2s-s-h1-h2-sucmnsee-backup-full-version.html

Just follow the guide, add your line and your up and running. Like Tich said get the 2s
Don't bother with pi cons on this box it will slow it down too much but feel free to have a play around [emoji3]

Just had a good read. Sounds quite simple to be honest!
Not 100% sure how to format my usb to fat32 but i'll google that. Gunna order the box this weekend and give it a whirl.
Great help as always..... Keep it up

Just put it in your pc, go to your files, You should see it near the bottom left click/ right click You should then see format Any probs just shout

Hi all,am just after getting one of these boxes myself and need all the info i can get my hands on for setting it up - dangerous do i need to put this image on a usb key and flash it right away before setting the box up?

Yes, just follow the instructions. You place the zgemma folder on the usb stick (unzipped) Sometimes some people encounter problems with usb sticks if you do come back here and I'll let you know what to do.

Can i just say dangerous/Tich. Thanks so much for your help/advice!
And its reassuring that if i have any issues i can give u a shout.
Top Lads!!!!

Cheers m8 have unzipped the file and placed it on an 8gb kingston usb key and the box isnt picking it up,am i to take it - it only accepts certain ones?

You beat me too it Tich ;-)

Or use a new USB stick, preferably a branded one

Last edited:
Format you USB using a program call Hdd guru then do a full Windows format (not quick) then reload and try this normally works on old usbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangerous no worries m8 - gotta spend some time with the other half
tich will give that a blast now m8 thanks

Ok,thanks for all the info guys have formatted with HDD guru and windows but still not showing up as USB when i reboot the zgemma,although it shows up in the main menu of the box under setup - software management,so will get a new USB stick tomorrow and see if that remedies it :beg:

Back