Zgemma star 2s SETUP

Quick update : got the new usb stick today and it seems to have flashed ok,so im going through the instructions on the provided download above but am stuck on the bit at the bottom that mentions about editing ur 2 files in usb?keys with DCC :

OK. Basically u need a usb or hard drive that can be wiped and devoted to the box.
That will store program guide and recordings and timeshift to rewind TV etc.
4gb is minimum I'd recommend. But more is better.
Once image is flashed and u edit ur 2 files in usr/keys with DCC.

Could anyone shed any light on this please?

:smoke:Happy days have the box up and running big shout out and thanks to everyone who gave a helping hand and especially dangerous - without his help id have been up sh1tecreek without a paddle

U find it easy pal! Should have mine in next couple of week!

---------- Post Merged at 05:06 PM ----------

:smoke:Happy days have the box up and running big shout out and thanks to everyone who gave a helping hand and especially dangerous - without his help id have been up sh1tecreek without a paddle

U find it easy pal?
Should have mine in next week or two!!

U find it easy pal! Should have mine in next couple of week!

---------- Post Merged at 05:06 PM ----------

U find it easy pal?
Should have mine in next week or two!![/Q

Theres a wee bit of tinkering with them mate but have to say I'd never have been able to set it up had it not been for the help I received here,give us a shout when you get yours and I'm sure we'll steer you in the right direction

Back