zgemma-star 2S Wi-Fi setup using sucmnsee

cornorth

Hi,

Had a Skybox f5s, seeking to get all setup using wireless setup and sucmnsee version so that I can have it looking like sky etc with all plugins

need assistance in getting setup with cccam and ready to go - will I be able to get HD channels or is it the same situation as the Skybox where there's no HD?

thanks

No hd.
wireless not as good as homeplugs.
use network wizard to setup wireless but I believe diff chipsets on diff wireless dongles matters but never tried wireless on one.

No hd.
wireless not as good as homeplugs.
use network wizard to setup wireless but I believe diff chipsets on diff wireless dongles matters but never tried wireless on one.

My Skybox dongle has detected my Router - but do I set this up before or after I've flashed your setup? I can't get it to activate WLAN connection

First turn everything off. THen router on first. Wait 2 mins then box on with wireless in.
Then
Menu
setup
system
network
network wizard. Run

But thats as much help as I can be with wireless. Maybe someone who uses would be better advising

I'm going to try and connect with ethernet first then try wifi... If memory serves me right this is how I got my skybox to work.

My new...d / line /Cc..m file

where's the browse path for this and how would this be displayed to edit?

No, you need to ftp your newcamd.list file to the box using an FTP programme such as filezilla or Dreambox control centre

In the newcamd.list? Only include the "address port user password" in newcamd after the CWS =
And before the 01 02 03 04 05 06.......14

Only include the N : if its going into a CCcam.cfg

Last edited:
wireless works on mine using openatv

network device setup scan network select your router id use interface yes use dhcp yes encryption mines wpa or wap2 then enter your network key im using sky router

hope this helps

wireless works on mine using openatv

network device setup scan network select your router id use interface yes use dhcp yes encryption mines wpa or wap2 then enter your network key im using sky router

hope this helps

Ditto same here same router tried that on this firmware no joy so far sucmnsee any ideas? not used openatv

Sorry dude. Dont use atv or wireless. Someone else says they got it going tonight on diff thread here or cloud section with chipsets I assume from feeds

Back