zGemma Star H.2S Twin Tuner - No Signal

RogerB

Hi,

New to this!! I purchase a 'Dreambox zGemma Star H.2s Twin Tuner from a company called Dreambox Europe, the day after the box arrived their website went down (still down) & the only way of contacting them is via email, unfortunately this is very hit or miss. I have had the box approx a month now & between sending screenshots of my setup & photos of my connections, I still have a box that does not work, now when I say I want to return it as faulty, no answer!! The problem I have is no signal to Tuner A, I have had a satellite engineer to look at my feeds & both cables give a strong signal (Sky work perfectly), I get a signal at Tuner B & if I swap the cabels A to B & vice versa, Tuner B works. If I loop Tuner A through Tuner B, I get a picture but, I assume I can not watch one channel & record another with this configuration. I have had read through your forum & changed a few settings as suggested in different posts but, still no joy. At present I have tuned Tuner B & get all of the channels. Any ideas? Thanks.

All boxes sold from DE were and are, clones--they've changed their name yet again and moved around the web---I beleive I have their address somewhere and I will try to locate for you but don't hold your breath.
Reaper.

The Reaper, Thanks that would be very much appreciated. This does not sound very promising.

---------- Post Merged at 02:50 PM ----------

iStan, I was kinda thinking all is not too clever with outfit. I originally came across them via Facebook.

---------- Post Merged at 02:53 PM ----------

Their FB page has gone astray and no further address link as not answering e-mails or customer service calls. Reaper.

Their FB page has gone astray and no further address link as not answering e-mails or customer service calls. Reaper.

Yes, I saw that. Very disappointed by the whole thing. I don't have a telephone number for them only an email address but, I think I'm pissing into the wind with that. It's a pity because apart not getting a signal on Tuner A, the box gives me all the channels. Am I correct in stating that I can't watch one & record another at the same time. Don't suppose you'd know where I can get a replacement Tuner or someone who can repair the box I have, as it looks highly unlikely that I am going to be able to return it. Thanks for your help.

---------- Post Merged at 05:06 PM ----------

if it is a zgemma then Make sure that the cables go in Tuner A In and LNB in
Hi mrtweaks, cables are correctly fitted & both received signal.

why not disable 1 tuner and only use 1 can u not do that never tried just a thought maybe i will try now

why not disable 1 tuner and only use 1 can u not do that never tried just a thought maybe i will try now
If I do that, does it mean I can not watch one channel & record another, as I will only have one feed in. The reason I purchased this box (obviously erroneously) was to have this capability.

Back