Zgemma-Star H.2S

Bikecrazy

Hi guys, fairly new to this. Just a couple of quick questions. Are the images in the downloads section and various skins available compatible with this new Zgemma-Star H.2S box. Has anyone written a review or tested the box?

Thanks
Bikecrazy

Images arnt compatible between the 2s and H2S, there are images available on the official zgemma site, and HD freaks support also, myself and a few others on here have the box, much quicker than its older brother :)

Thanks, is there a good tutorial around to setup from scratch or an image you'd recommend. Are the various sly skins around compatible.

Images arnt compatible between the 2s and H2S, there are images available on the official zgemma site, and HD freaks support also, myself and a few others on here have the box, much quicker than its older brother :)

I don't suppose you know if these boxes are available in the UK yet? I've been looking all morning but can't seem to find them :-(

Today's release date is from the manufacturer in China.... I wouldn't expect any to be on sale in the UK yet unless preorders. Should be in the UK within a week or two

From China with dhl shipping they're around £80 but don't forget warranties from China aren't viable due to shipping costs which the buyer has to pay. I would imagine UK sellers price will be in the region of £90-100 for an unconfigured box.

Back