Zgemma star H2 - 28.2 tuner problem on a multisat system (13-19.2-28.2)

vbuncic

Hello to all,

Got my new Zgemma Star H2 yesterday. So far everything is ok with the new box (earlier I had a dreambox 500hd clone). The only problem I have is the 28.2 tuner problem. I'll explain in detail.

I have 3 lnb's and watching 3 sats - Hotbird 13, Astra 19.2 and Astra 28.2. (it is not a motorised dish). Have a diseq 1.1. I'm able to scan and watch channels on the 13 and 19.2. The problem is that I cannot manage it to work with 28.2 - that satellite is not shown, it cannot be
found.

Im absolutely sure the problem is not the hardware because i just switched from my last receiver to my new one, so it must be a software issue. I read on the internet that there is a tuner driver fix. Downloaded it but still no 28.2 after that. Maybe I did something wrong?

The problem is present in the openatv 4.2, 5.1. No I tried the openpli 4.0 (dated yesterday, openatv was also few days old) and have same problem.

If someone can help (even in PM - i can write more on how the diseq is configured and with what ports).

Thank you in advance.

Hello to all,

Got my new Zgemma Star H2 yesterday. So far everything is ok with the new box (earlier I had a dreambox 500hd clone). The only problem I have is the 28.2 tuner problem. I'll explain in detail.

I have 3 lnb's and watching 3 sats - Hotbird 13, Astra 19.2 and Astra 28.2. (it is not a motorised dish). Have a diseq 1.1. I'm able to scan and watch channels on the 13 and 19.2. The problem is that I cannot manage it to work with 28.2 - that satellite is not shown, it cannot be
found.

Im absolutely sure the problem is not the hardware because i just switched from my last receiver to my new one, so it must be a software issue. I read on the internet that there is a tuner driver fix. Downloaded it but still no 28.2 after that. Maybe I did something wrong?

The problem is present in the openatv 4.2, 5.1. No I tried the openpli 4.0 (dated yesterday, openatv was also few days old) and have same problem.

If someone can help (even in PM - i can write more on how the diseq is configured and with what ports).

Thank you in advance.

Try installing Catseye multi satellite banquet from plugins

Tried but still nothing...

The problem is that on the other recveiver the settings for the 3 sats were as follows:
old receiver: Astra 19,2 on LNB 1, disecq 1.1, commited disecq command was AA, toneburst none, fast disecq yes
new receiver: Astra 19,2 on LNB 1, disecq 1.1, commited disecq command (in the new reciever there is now such thing) so I put it as port A - all working

old receiver: Hotbird 13 on LNB 2, disecq 1.1, commited disecq command was AB, toneburst none, fast disecq yes
new receiver: Hotbird 13 on LNB 2, disecq 1.1, commited disecq command (in the new reciever there is now such thing) so I put it as port B - all working

old receiver: Astra 28.2 on LNB 3, disecq 1.1, commited disecq command was BB, toneburst none, fast disecq yes
new receiver: Astra 28.2 on LNB 3, disecq 1.1, commited disecq command (in the new reciever there is now such thing) here is the problem because I cannot get the BB port as on the old receiver so whether I put port C or D it is not working.

So there is the problem if anyone has a solution. Should I maybe put disecq 1.1 and try with the input - there I have choice 1-16

FINALLY.... got it solved.
The solution was to download a new bouquet (multisat) channel list after that it worked like a charm (with a new list even my old list worked).

About the disecq configuration the correct way for the disecq BB command is port D. So to sum it up if anyone will have similar disecq problems:
commited disecq command AA equals to PORT A
commited disecq command AB equals to PORT B
commited disecq command BA equals to PORT C
commited disecq command BB equals to PORT D

Hope this post will help someone else.

Back