zgemma star h2 cable no softcam panel

ttech

pulling my hair out for past 2 hours , i moved to openatv latest version because of narrative issue and no new wooshbuild , ive been trying to sort softcams to no avail.

Ive gone to download sectionn installed this :-

softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all

reboot no softcam panel , so ive google then looked at tspanel and installed this :-

enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.5_all

still not softcam panel in either plugins or info panel , please somone tell me what im missing ?

ok just noticed i have ts panel but just realised this is not what im after , really pulling hair out how do i get softcam panel as it is in wooshbuild so i can use newcamd line ive gone over guides the works and not getting anyway appreciate some help please :)

ok now i have noticed when i goto download plugins i have softcams in menu so i downloaded mgcamd1.38 reboot box and still no picture then i tried 1.35a reboot box still no picture line is added correctly mg_cfg file and newcamd.list

Evening All, I'm trying to flash a H2H to Wooshbuild v7 for a friend but when I put the USB in and switch the box on the display toggles between boot & FLSH and nothing happens, any ideas??

Back