Zgemma Star H2S or alternatives

rekutt

Cant seem to find the post with info on the new Zgemma Star H2S, is it still on here?

Also im getting a new box for the living room and have got to grips with the S2 so was thinking of upgrading to the H2S. Cant anyone recommend any other boxes around the £100 mark which are just as good or maybe better then the S2?

Like the

Xpeed L2
Gigablue X1
Miraclebox Premium Micro

Any thoughts welcome

Cheers!!

Cant speak for the other boxes you mention but the H2S is considerably quicker than the 2S, and with the microSD slot you could do away with usb\hdd if your not a massive recording type, I have a 128gb SD which works well at the mo

Xpeed L2 and Miraclebox Premium Micro are both single tuners.

I personally think the Wetek Play looks really interesting. Can boot android or openelec/openatv.

Cant speak for the other boxes you mention but the H2S is considerably quicker than the 2S, and with the microSD slot you could do away with usb\hdd if your not a massive recording type, I have a 128gb SD which works well at the mo
Thanks for this. Can you tell me where you got yours from? Any links?

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 08:12 AM ----------

Thanks for this. Can you tell me where you got yours from? Any links?

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 AM ----------

Xpeed L2 and Miraclebox Premium Micro are both single tuners.

I personally think the Wetek Play looks really interesting. Can boot android or openelec/openatv.

Ill check the wetek play out cheers. Although im certian the Xpeed L2 is twin tuner hence the L2 bit.

You're right, the xpeed lx2 is a dual tuner. That was a typo on my part, I meant the gigablue and the miraclebox are both single tuners.

Cant seem to find the post with info on the new Zgemma Star H2S, is it still on here?

Also im getting a new box for the living room and have got to grips with the S2 so was thinking of upgrading to the H2S. Cant anyone recommend any other boxes around the £100 mark which are just as good or maybe better then the S2?

Like the

Xpeed L2
Gigablue X1
Miraclebox Premium Micro

Any thoughts welcome

Cheers!!

what was the info you were looking for regarding the h2s?

There was a post hanging round which had email links to where the few people on here had bought them direct from china i think? it also had views on how they had set theirs up etc.

Cant find it anywhere now ;(

Cheers

There was a post hanging round which had email links to where the few people on here had bought them direct from china i think? it also had views on how they had set theirs up etc.

Cant find it anywhere now ;(

Cheers

that was started by MisterB, disappeared around the time his ban kicked in, but now hes back I notice the thread aint returned!!! :whacko:

yep, i'm back, but rather than dwell on 'stuff' - if you let us know what info you wanted to know then I am sure we can help point you in the right direction !!

a few of us bought direct from the manufacturer and I for one am happy with mine - setting up is easy aswell, it even takes the slyk 1 skin and if you can follow on screen instructions then it shouldn't be an issue, I reckon some of the images that are also around might even work if you really cant get it going.

sucmnsee's image works with the h2s from the threads - so it should be really easy to set up now!

Last edited:
if youre dealing direct with the manufacturer then I doubt there will be an issue.

I had confirmation earlier from the manufacturer that they expect all to be sorted and to be shipping from Monday 23rd. (Even the boss is working the weekend to make sure!)

hopefully its nothing more than lack of cartons to ship them in ! mine came in a star 2s carton turned inside out !! when I got mine it was termed 'sample' - so maybe they had limited numbers and are trying to get a larger number produced (perhaps there is a shortage of processors or other parts? ) OR they could be making improvements and us early birds didn't actually get the worm !!!

mine came via DHL with a pre notified expected delivery date AND it came bang on time - took about four days including a weekend !

Thanks for all this info fellas, for some reason im not getting email responses from this thread? so i missed your answers.

can anyone pm me the website or email details so i can enquire about getting a one/sample ;)

when can you also tell me how much you paid with shipping too, on PM though not on here is thats ok?

I was going to just buy 2 zgemmas S2 this thursday (pay day ;) but i may just get the S2 of flea bay and get myself a new HS2 from the suppliers.

Finally is there anywhere in the uk selling them yet?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Back