ZGEMMA-STAR Range or Add to Cloud ibox?

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
Hi Boss

Was just wondering if you think it would be an idea for possibly a zgemma section or probably more appropriate slight change to cloud section name as from same people. I know theyre very new but after over a week im well impressed but can see theres gonna be demand for something that'll show up in search engines when people looking for answers :)

Tipsy waffle over lol

Theyre from the same people. But zgemma is a step up in quality.
setup of any of these type of enigma 2 boxs is all very similar once uv flashed. Thats really the main difference. Setup is more image centric than box centric.

But because there isnt a zgemma section yet general sat is where most people are posting and not getting same response as if they did in cloud section.

Hi I'm new to the scene and was wondering if someone could help with the cloud ibox
2 plus I need to know how to apply everything to it as I said I'm new to this and I'd appreciate it thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apart from flashing (diff file) theyre pretty much the same as the iboxs so even joining them to that section title would help. All plugins etc the same.

ZGEMMA-STAR h1 is satellite and cable will you but this in cable ?

I was thinking that but tbh I would rather keep all the receivers together from here on and maybe later change the category to sat and cable rather than having them spread all over the forum.

I am going to make a new category for this box rather than stick it under satellite.

Just about to make it now so you'll see what I mean.

;) great wee boxs. Glad theyre getting a section ;)

---------- Post Merged at 09:59 PM ----------

How many different ZGEMMA-STAR Range are there?

This month there will be a third box. Zgemma s single tuner sat. According to makers. Ibox brand finishing off.

Also would it be an idea to put a permalink type thing in sat section & cable section to save thousands of "loook here" replies being needed? Just spitballin

Last edited:
This month there will be a third box. Zgemma s single tuner sat. According to makers. Ibox brand finishing off.

Yeah I saw that mate I already added that to the section cheers.

04-03-2015 21-26-59.jpg

Also would it be an idea to put a permalink type thing in sat section & cable section to save thousands of "loook here" replies being needed? Just spitballin

I would do that and it's a good idea but I don't want duplicate content topics on the site, Its not good for SEO.

One of us will just move it into the correct section if need be.

So zgemma getting its own section.great, become a bit of a expert now since succmnsee guided me through the setup, but still have lots of questions to ask and possibly answer.i know five people personally who are getting one of these boxes so they are becoming fairly popular.

Back