zgemma star s box

trigger2204

hi i have just got this box off a mate as he has said its stopped working i have been reading a lot tonight about it and tried various things can someone give me a hand with this as i cant seem to get any paid channels to work. thanks

No mate not tried to put anything on there apart from the details that I got to get channels I think firmware on it is the 4.1

You can download the WooshBuild v2 build and inside the zip file is a line transfer utility which you can try and use. It has all the files you need to be able to paste your line details into.

Even if the transfer file wont work for you, you at least have the right files populated to ftp manually. Full instructions in the 2S WooshBiuld thread.

Or just flash with WooshBuild v2 and follow all the instructions. You will know what you have on the box then and where you are :-)

Easy with the tool . Quality build aswell whoosh. Loving it!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

This Wooshbuild version for the 2S works fine on the S model only as Buckham_uk installed it yesterday and reported it as all working fine except a picon issue.

You can download the WooshBuild v2 build and inside the zip file is a line transfer utility which you can try and use. It has all the files you need to be able to paste your line details into.

Even if the transfer file wont work for you, you at least have the right files populated to ftp manually. Full instructions in the 2S WooshBiuld thread.

Or just flash with WooshBuild v2 and follow all the instructions. You will know what you have on the box then and where you are :-)
Have you done a build for the h1? Or does this build work on the h1 do you know??

It was tried on the H1 but AutoBM does not play with AutoB E2 once AutoB E2 has been installed and run (which it has)

You could setup an identical build from scratch but use ABM from the very start without installing AutoB E2 at all. Obviously it takes a little while when starting from scratch.

It was tried on the H1 but AutoBM does not play with AutoB E2 once AutoB E2 has been installed and run (which it has)

You could setup an identical build from scratch but use ABM from the very start without installing AutoB E2 at all. Obviously it takes a little while when starting from scratch.
No probs mate I'll have a go. And back it up if anyone else wants it

there will be an option / window on box somewhere ,look for pal settings ect where you can put the multi digit code in

Yeah I tried that flash and could only get it to flash by changing name to sh1 on the folder inside zgemma no the box gets stuck on boot so reflashed openatv 5.1 on it and worked is there another way of getting woosh on there?

I finally got the box going again last night using the sucmnsee vix backup big thanks to you sucmnsee but would really like to try get the wooshbuild on there every time I have tried it it won't flash or gets stuck on boot does anyone have any ideas

Back